cramping in arm

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Does anyone know what the cramping in my armcoukd be.its shooting pain going threw my arm.how do you fix it

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OMG I had that in early pregnancy too! I wrapped an icyhot around my arm and it went away, I think it was a pinched nerve or something, I couldn't lift it
  • Yea I have it sometimes 2. Have you had an ultrasound yet? Is it on your arm or shoulder?
  • No I haven't had an ultrasound yet making an appointment tomorrow and it goes from my lower arm tomy upper arm and backdown.I'm afraid I'm gonna go and its gonna be another miscarriage I'm almost 12 week on thur.
  • When I experienced this early in my pregnancy, i called the advice nurse and she told me it could be an ectopic pregnancy.... I'm SOOOO not saying this would be true in your case but definitely bring it up at your docs appointment.
    Good Luck
  • That's what I thought untill I lost my last baby at 12 weeks.I saw the heartbeat 5 days earlier.I have more symptoms but I worry alot .I want this. Baby so bad
  • I had something similar, the week I found out I was pregnant. I went my doc, had a nerve study done. I was told I had swelling in the tendons in my elbows that was pushing on ky nerves. For some crazy reason a few days after seeing the doc, the pain was gone.
  • I had something similar, the week I found out I was pregnant. I went my doc, had a nerve study done. I was told I had swelling in the tendons in my elbows that was pushing on ky nerves. For some crazy reason a few days after seeing the doc, the pain was gone.
  • sorry about the multiple post