Losing my baby

2»

Comments

• Glad to help! Just hang in there n ill pray for your lil one when I do for mine :)
  • Likewise!!! These babies are lucky to have ppl watching over them >:D<
  • When I was pregnant with my daughter, after my 1st obgyn appointment, the dr told me I may bleed a little afterwards. Later on that night, I was bleeding as heavy as niagra falls! So I rushed too the er where they gave me an internal ultrasound & they said everything was perfectly fine & healthy. They said I was bleeding so much because mine & the baby's blood vessels were rubbing together & my body was just getting rid of the waste & I blood for a month straight. Now I have a healthy 2 yr old princess.
  • Good Luck friends!!
    I was 16-17weeks and I bled ONCE only and it was dark red with an egh size clog. I had light crampn off/on. Rushed to ER where they ckd baby she was super hyper lol and my cervix is closed. Went to my OB follown day he put me on bedrest. I have beem on b.r for a mnth.Went to Neuro care center didd sono found I have a layer of blood detached from placenta. Dr said I could loose bby if i dont take care. I feel good, no bleeding!! Im now 20-21 wks and i do continue bedrest. Im ready to go bak to work... need your prayer thiz bby holds on tight..
  • Having a follow up appt this afternoon, cramping has subsided for the most part, bleeding still minimal with a few small clots, I'm worried that my lmp had me at 7 weeks but ultrasound only put me at.4w 5d
  • Some people ovulate later and the er told me i was earlier than i was. I went infor bleeding and they couldn't find a heartbeat so i had to go to my ob 5 days later and i measured with my period and got to soo the heart that was at 6 weeks and i bled for 2 weeks. Now 9 weeks and fine.
  • Oh my.goodness thank you for your comment you have given me even more hope for this little miracle baby.
  • I was bleeding n clotting myself but da er doctor did blood work n a pregnancy test n their test say not pregnant but that's not right at all i'm going to get a second opponent on my pregnancy test. But I get tired alot n eat alot n get horny too lol but i'm so sorry to hear that u in my prays