wat number of weeks can yu find out the sex of yur bby??!!

edited February 2011 in August 2011
Jus curious. Im soooo anxious! Iam 13w & 3d..when do dey usually find out?!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Some people can find out 13 weeks & up, depending on your doc. But.. most find out at 20 weeks. I'm 14 weeks, & I'm finding out when I'm 20 weeks. You can go buy a gender test at walgreens for about 36 dollars & I hear its accurate, if you can't wait!
  • Girl! I was so excited! My Dr did my ultrasound at 15 weeks! And we found out we are having a girl! Some drs won't do it until 18 weeks!
  • My doc said we can find out at 20 weeks. I am 16 weeks- finding out march 8. I can't wait!
  • U can also go to a place were they do 4D ultrasounds and they tell u at 14 weeks its like $40 to do it
  • The genitals form at 14 weeks but drs do the ultrasound at 18 week.
  • @ all da ladies. Ive heard 13 weeks & up..which iam almost 14..iam sooo excited. I want a boy & i hav a feeling dats wat it is! I hav a siff dr now den i did w l my first...dis dr does his ultrasounds in da office..my otha dr had someone come in & do dem but he only came tuesdays & fridays! Iam considered high risk so i kno he will.b doin more ultrasounds den usual..iam hopin wirhin da nxt few visits i will.kno.so i can start shopping!! :). I go every 2 wks now so hopfully soon. My nxt visit is monday. & i also found out iam a week further along..so i kno my due dats has changed. Thanx soo much ladies.
  • This is my 5th and if u want it to be accurate id say wait till18wks.im13wks too n have a Sono nxt wk but I wont be buying anything in pink or blue until im 18wks
  • @lucky7 lol...yea alot of ppl told me to wait. My bf's cuzin wuz told she wuz havin a girl & she went & bought all girl stuff. But when she delivered da Dr. Said "ITS A BOY!!!" she wuz shockd.! Luckily while in da hospital she had her family go & return everything & got boy stuff to replace it. Its crazy cus she actually wanted a boy!! Lol. My mom & gma told me ALWAYS SAVE MY RECIEPTS. lol. I kno she wuz glad she did. :). But i hav a feeling its a boy! & im hoping it is. I hav a 20 month old son rite now & i saved all his bby stuff (swing, bouncer, crib, etc) even tho yu can use dem for either sex...id b happy to give him a lil bro! Lol. Ima wait it out. Idk when my nxt sonogram is...i had one last monday. But im considered high risk so im prolly gona hav more den usual! Thanx ladies
  • @mixed_mommy. Def save receipts I only wash 2outfits 1blue or pink and the other neutral n then when I get home from hospital I take tags off n wash.just to be safe,lol.and remember if u get pics done at hosp u might want a cute outfit for pic so u should pic one n wash it I always bring a cute blanket too either a reg blanket or receiving blanket something that's cute n matches babies outfit to lay behind baby as they take pic as the background bc I think the hosp ones r ugly,lol.that's great u have all the major stuff already bc u saved it.that stuff doesn't matter.I was a boy for 9months(but that was 1980) so I always get a lil worried there wrong and my daughter was a boy first Sono they gave me and said gender.good luck
  • @lucky7 i dnt care for the hospital pics. Lol. & yea ive seen some of my friends that get those sonograms done. My dr has all new stuff so i believe his will do it. Im sooo excited! I cnt wait to shop shop shop. Lol
  • Yes they do form then but not evry Sono tech is skilled enough to know wht there doing.idk b4 I spend hundreds of dollars on clothes I like to be pretty much 100% the Sono person has the best chance to tell me wht it is.better to be safe than sorry.ur preg for 40wks anyway whts the big deal if u wait till half way to know,u know wht I mean?
  • They can tell yu between 18 and, 20 weeks. Normally they schedule yur ultrasound at 20 weeks. I found out at 20 weeks and, it was very accurate.
  • I found out w l my first @ 19w..& he wuz soooo rite! Lol. It def wuz a boy. Any hoo...i dnt mind da wait...it seems like errything goes by super fast after dat. Im soo excited! Congrats ladies. Gud luck
  • Wow u guys are lucky! I'm goin in at 16 weeks but I'm goin to the 4d to find out I have to pay for it tho because the military won't pay for me to find out the sex of my baby so I would have to wait till 30 weeks if I waited for my doctors
  • I am 15 weeks and my doctor told me its to early so now I have to wait until march tenth %-(
  • Im 14wks and just went today the Sono tech who I've seen for 3 of my children n has not been wrong yet for any of her patients told me today that its still not clear enough this early she said by 16 is better but she recommends waiting till 18-20wks just to b safe.I trust her.I have 6wks to go to find out.its ok im un no rush then ill have 20wks to shop.lol
  • lol i had one at 14 wks was suppose to be my 20 but doc was off on due date adn tech said looked like boy but didnt wanna say for sure have one on vday which is 20 wks and 2 day to see the kidneys they were a lil big on the last one hoping to see the gender too