Anyone wrapping their belly after baby? What r u using?

2»

Comments

• My mom swears by it. I also have a friend who swears by it as well. She said she wore hers almost 24/7. I can vouch for the fact that she looks great. I will definitely be getting one.
  • Agreed!! We should ALL do it and post our progress :-D
  • Oooo! I need to get one!!
  • But what if I'm having a c section?
  • Hey girls. Havent seen anyone mention this thing I saw in FitPregnancy called a waist cincher. It looks more like a corset than a band. I read some reviews and it seems it might be a better fit if you have a smaller waist to hip ratio. I was a size 0-2 pre-pregs and im trying to do everything to get back to that size. Luckily im due in nov so i can hide under sweatshirts until spring lol. If anyone tried this plzz tell me how it went.
  • question girls...does size matter? im 5'4' 190 lbs size 16... would it help me? ive had a small pooch sinch daughter in '04.
  • They have different sizes
  • I had a friend who had a c section and wore it as well she said her dr said it was good also.. so I guess its okay :) @felicia89 and they have all sizes @taztwister84 its worth a try!!
  • @taztwister84 you should look into the postpartum body magic it worked for me and I weighed 175 with baby after I had him I wore that everyday for about 2 months and I had went down to 140. But with everything you try you have to stick with it
  • ok I'm going to try it if not ill just stick to my old one lol but I wasn't sure if I could wear it with a c section
  • Yes they have different sizes and supposedly the belly bandit made from bamboo is great for both c-sections and vaginal deliveries. Check their site out. My friend had a c section and used it right after and she bought hers at kmart, she bought a cheap one though and it worked great for her! She is FLAT and her belly was HUGE!!! =-O
  • My mom told me that back home when u have ur baby the family comes up and wraps u after. She told me to wrap after my 1st but I didn't. This one I will.
  • My bds mom is Mexican and making me use it:) lol she used it and it worked!
  • I just read the reviews for the belly bandit. It doesn't work for petite torsos. But target has one called Be Band. Has one tried it?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.