dollar tree test

Has anyone actually used a dollar tree test and it said pos. And u were actually pregnant?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes all 3 times...!! Although i had a mc w/ one..but w/ this pregnancy i found oit the day b4 my period ...
  • its how i found out i was pregnant. took one it was +. i. was in shock so i went back to dollar tree and bought 3 more they were all positive.
  • I did. 4 times 4 positives Im 10wks today lol a more expensive test does not make it any better. My doctor told me they are all the same.
  • That's how I found out I was pregnant... took two just to be sure...
    They are just as good as the namebrand...
  • I did! My doctor said that they were just as accurate as the expensive ones.
  • I did! But i also kinda already knew... missed period... :)
  • I did!! And I'm 19wks :)
  • Yup I did...37 weeks today!
  • Mee!! Three positives LOL and I'm almost 17 weeks going strong :)
  • Me ! Two positives :)
  • They didn't work for me until I was 12 weeks but everyone is different :) I prefer clearblue digital myself so I don't have to read lines just words :) but like I said everyone is different. Im 32 weeks 2 days with second baby and second girl :D
  • Yup n i read somewhere that those tests actually are more sensitive than other hpt they detect more hcg sooner
  • Same here for me too :)
  • i used the dollar general test which is about the same i think,with all 4 of mine and it was right and it was earliest positive of any brand :)
  • I did! Only ones iveever used per my dr.....
  • edited April 2011
    I got a negative... from both the dollar tree test && the first response which is supposed to be top of the line. When I was actually prego. I suggest going to a health depo or a walk in clinic. :) good luck!
  • I did took two and got positives all around 5-6wks along!!!
  • I did I took 2 of them and they both said negative. Then I took a clear blue digital and it said positive... I dont trust them but just my experience:)
  • I did and test came back positive
  • I did this time it works better than the rest. ;)
  • yes :) that's how I found out I was pregnant(34weeks now) with this little guy! !!Actually took it to prove I wasn't pregnant, but that little pink line showed immediately.
  • Yup I didn't believe the dr's office bc I went for a cold Haha bfp in 2 seconds :D
  • Hahaha... I used it to find out about this pregnancy! It said positive and I really freaked! Of course I took like 3 of them...lol
  • Lol mines was a doller tree test I thought it had to be wrong cuz I was on the pill I took it everyday never missed it and still got prego I was so shockd and the doc proved the test was right :-D
  • I did... And i took it 4 days before my menstral was due... The second line was super light but that's cuz the hcg levels were real low... I didn't even notice it at first... I just that it was negative & when i took a second look the second line was there but very light... I started shocking & then i went into denial cuz i didn't want to burst my bubble again... So i went to walmart & bought 4 expensive ones & sure enough i was preg... So yes it does work...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For the record, their baby shower decorations and balloons are just as cute as the name brand Party City crap as well... apparently you're gonna need it lol. Congrats!
  • I did with my 1st and he's 4. Lol. I plan on getting one to find out for this one.