OK...WHO HAS (OR THINK THEY HAVE) FELT THE BABE MOVE??

edited April 2011 in September 2011
JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW WHO ALL HAS FELT THEIR LITTLE ONE MOVE. ANYONE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR BABE MOVE WITH A LITTLE SHAKE YET? WHATS THE BEST POSITION TO BE IN TO FEEL IT? I'VE FELT MINES A FEW TIME, BUT IM JUST WONDERING WHO ELSE HAS :) IM 19 WEEKS TODAY!!! WOOHOO

Comments

• I'm 19 weeks tomorrow. Been feeling the baby for maybe 3 weeks now. I poked my booger and told him to wake up so his daddy could talk to him and maybe feel movement the other day. So he kicked me a few times above the pelvis and went back to sleep. I can feel the movement more clearly when I'm laying down almost on my tummy against a pillow.
  • YEA ME TOO! I WAS JUST LAYING DOWN AND I TRIED SHAKING IT A LITTLE....NOTHING HAPPENED, BUT WHEN I WAS BENT OVER TO GET MY DOG ON THE BED I FELT HIM/HER KICK TWICE AND IT WAS OVER LOL
  • I'm 20 weeks he moves when I est and I'm hungry it when I drink sprite or play some loud music
  • OOOH I SHOULD TRY THAT!!! IM GOING TO BLAST MY WIZ KHALIFA!! THATLL RATL=TLE HIM/HER LOL
  • I felt my first kick or punch the other day, so exciting!!! cant wait till I feel movement more often.
  • Whenever I lay down :-) I'm 26 weeks and baby is a crazy kicker...once I fell asleep sitting down and he kicked me awake LoL it was cute.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I NEED MORE ACTIVITY LOL!!!!
  • I feel him twisting and turning a lot!
  • I felt my baby girl move when I was 16 weeks...I'm 18 weeks now and she'll move when I poke on her. She really gets busy a night though!
  • I feel my little boy,its little rolls and flutters. I feel it mostly when laying on my back or sitting straight up. I'm 17 weeks
  • i just felt something!!! and ill im doing is sitting at the computer like a bum....i spoke it up lol!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 18 weeks, I feel my lil one move when I get up from sitting for a long time, like he's stretching. It feels like he's rolling around. I want more movement also....shud b coming
  • well i am 20 weeks and will be 21 on sat yay ! any ways i felt the baby start to move ummm about 2 weeks ago but on monday as i was sleeping and i changed positions it started to move omgeee so much lol i guess i woke it up and the movement was endless btw i was on my side but as of monday i can feel it move from the inside as well as outside
  • Yall are getting so much activity I'm jealous!!!
  • Just lastnite I felt my baby move!!! I 1st felt it at 18 weeks but it wasn't often. Lastnite however I felt her kick then roll over. I like the roll over feeling becuz its not mistakable! My hubby felt her move as well he was like what is she doing in there? Lol
  • When I lay on my back he moves the most. Hes a night owl so he moves a lot when I'm going to sleep :)
  • I'll be 20 weeks on Wednesday and I can feel him roll but you can't feel him from the outside..I think its because I'm big.
  • I love the roll feeling! only felt it once tho.. 18 wks tomaro! been feelin movements & flutters since 15wks.. love it just ready for stronger, more frequent moves! (:
  • I'm 19 weeks and I've been feeling baby for about 3 weeks. I can still lay on my tummy and that's when I feel baby the best. Usually just little bumps but I'm getting a push right now. I can't wait until hubby can feel :)
  • I will b 20 weeks in 2 days n I can feel the lil one moving b rolling all the time but I have only felt em kicking a few times once it felt like the lil one was kicking a soccer ball lol but I've also realized certain music I listen to the baby will move more <3 rock n roll
  • I'm feeling him move more, its so exciting!!! Especially when I least. Expect it LOL... my mom felt it but the bf moves to slow when I blurted out that he's moving
  • I'am 20 weeks been feeling baby for awhile now. But today my husband fianlly felt him move and a lot too yay!
  • Im 20w tomorrow been feelin lil one for 2 weeks now. It got easier to tell as the days went on. Its a harder kick for me when im on my back. And usually it happens alot around my bedtime. Yesterday I ate an orange and as soon as it hit my stomach baby kicked me prettt hard. I heard drinking oj will make it wiggle lol or some ice cold water...
  • I'm 18w 4d I felt my baby move three days ago and It was so amazing! I fine it better when I drink oj and lay on my back: ) so fun!!!!
  • 20 wks, 1 day... Lay on my side makes him kick & def active after I eat :)
  • I'm 22weeks now nd it feels like I'm carrying da next karate kid but the weird thing he won't kick when someone touches my stomach. If he do he'll kick everywhere else that they hand isn't.
  • 16wks.. felt it first time.. a week ago .. this is my third so i know the feeling.. i usually feel it when im bent over typing on the computer or laying down.. i cant wait for daily movment that i can feel any ways
  • I'm 17 weeks and I've felt my little girl kick now and then.