OK...WHO HAS (OR THINK THEY HAVE) FELT THE BABE MOVE??

2»

Comments

• I'm 21 weeks and been feeling him since 19 weeks I feel him all the time. Especially at night
  • 23 weeks and she acts like she is doing the cha-cha. I can feel her kicks on the outside now too. On my last ultrasound her foot was patting like she was listening to music and that explained some of the weird movements. Lol she already marches to her own drum.
  • I started feeling her move around 15 1/2 wks but now that I am 23 wks she moves and kicks hard all day everyday lol she is pretty good at settling down at night except when my by are bad
  • * bh sorry stupid phone
  • My babygirl is starting to move more I'm 20 weeks and I now feel her lil kicks more she moves when I eat
  • Im bout 17 weeks and if i lay on my back and apply pressure to my left abdomen(that's where she stays) she'll kick me.
  • I'm 22w and I feel my baby kick once in a while.she doesn't kick everyday.maybe a few times every other day.
  • I'm 22 weeks and mine likes to kick most at night when I lie on my back or side
  • I'm 21 weeks and I feel the baby move mainly when I'm sitting down or when Im eating. I also feel the movements at night usually on my back.
  • Im 19 weeks, 20 on thurs and just started feeling him for the past few days, I love the feeling! I feel it the most when i drink something super cold and lay on my back, or if i lay on my belly sometimes but not as hard. :-D
  • I'm 17w2d with my 4th. Been feeling movement every once in awhile for about 2 weeks. Not everyday. Can't wait to feel harder and more frequent movement soon.
  • Me! Only when my pants r too tight tho, lol!! I was 19 weeks when I felt my first definite squirming :-)
  • Im sat here right now watchin and feeling my little boy move :-) wont stay still today :-)
  • I HAVE SINCE ABOUT 15WKS OR SO BUT NOW DADDY CAN OCCASIONALLY FEEL HIM TOO. DD 9-19
  • @charlotteb my boy does that too....I just realized it LOL....bigger pants in my future
  • Im 21 wks and I've been feeling her since I was 16wks and my hubby felt her move on the ouside at 20 wks. This is my first so I guess im very lucky. We can't always feel her on the outside but I feel her everyday now.
  • @Diverwfe I can see and feel him on the outside...since then my anxieties have shimmered b/c I always worried if he was still in there cooking LOL
  • I haven't felt her on the outside yet I'm 22 weeks :(
  • @momof22be that's around the time we could feel him...so I'm sure it'll happen soon....(:
  • I'm 19w4d. Felt flutters @ 16-17 weeks & overnight @ 18 wks turned into kicks. Baby is super active but mostly around 10-11pm. When I lay on my back sometimes u can see which side it rolls to & I can see the kicks or when it pushes against my belly. The other day I drank coke from McD's in the morning. Baby is never too active @ that time but that defnitely got him/her goin!
  • It was too cute me &n ma daughter was playn last nite ill poke her she'll kick me back then I put ma hand there &n press it hrd &n she kickn like she sayn stp :) I LOVE her liddo attitude already
  • Baby takes a lot of naps but when she or he wakes then they are all over inside lol ill be 20wks tomorrow
  • @BeauTiifuLLmOmA2bee you are so lucky ill poke all day and shake...but he'll sleep right thru it...when I'm not paying attention he's all over the place
  • Jus wait til yhue qt bigger wen theres no room hes gonna wanna mve awl day