symptoms..

Hello ladies..just wanna know what symptoms you are having and how far along are you?

I'm only 8w6d and of course morning sickness..sore breast..very emotional..

Comments

• 9w2d no symptoms! Only occasional sore breast.
  • @mimibrowneyez36 Wow..you're lucky. Is this your first?
  • Yep it is. I had morning sickness for 2 days in my 7th week but thats it. & I get headaches often. & yes I guess I am lucky.
  • FATIGUE occassional moodiness mild sore breast headaches and occassionally dizziness and shortness of breath but i think that's when i don't drink as much water i'm 15wks2days.
  • @mimibrowneyez36 I just wish it was me.lol
  • I'm 21 weeks today, still have morning sickness, my muscles around my ribs hurt, and I am always so tired! I also have some swelling in my fingers and hands, and super bad headaches, but I think that's coming from something else.
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy fatigue is my first enemy..I literally almost fall asleep at work everyday..oh and shortness of breath when bending down..
  • @firsttimer no you dont. I feel like im missing out on something. Plus at first it made me worry alot because I didnt "feel" preggo. But ive become alot more confident now.
  • @newmommy Oh I'm sorry..could it be sore muscles..I've noticed sometimes my stomach is sore..a heating pad or warm shower does it for me
  • Lol mine too i hate getting up i get sooo pissed off lol it's crazy but i know it's all for good reasons i feel flutters so when i do pay attention to them they make me pretty happy!!!
  • @mimibrowneyez36 my mom told me she had morning sickness for 6months straight..hope that's not me.
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy I can't wait to feel my baby move..btw do you know what you're having?
  • No I definently wouldnt want it that long.My bestfriend had it throughout her whole pregnancy. But she had twins tho.
  • Sometimes i have to be still this baby seems to move when i do lol but when i stoo i feel it but it stops too lol and no i don't know yet i find out May 4th 2wks3days!!!!! I just felt a lil something when i was typing this lol!
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy do you want a not or girl? myself a big healthy boy!
  • Well since i have like two weeks i don't want to say lol but daddy wants a boy that's my feeling but i don't to get my hopes to high!