No movement yet?

edited April 2011 in September 2011
I'm getting concerned because I am 19 weeks and I haven't felt any movement from my little onw yet. This is my first pregnancy so I know it can take a little longer I am just wondering if I should make an appointment..

Comments

• I know how ya feel. I haven't really felt my baby except for the hard spots I randomly get but i am 20.5 weeks and ready to feel steady movements all the time and hard lol best of luck to you
  • It depends on a lot of things were baby lying, how big you are pre pregnancy, were the placenta is, baby may be moving when your walking so you don't feel it or maybe baby just bone idle haha try drinking ice cold water or orange juice, i wouldn't worry to much it could has they say between 17-22 weeks :)
  • Some people don't feel movement until 24 weeks. Hang in there, it'll happen. Also, the movement will besties very light flutters in The beginning, so you may not be able to distinguish the difference from normal stomach gurgles for a bit. ;)
  • "Be like" not "besties"
  • I don't really feel anything either and im 20 weeks today. :( I weighed 217 pre pregnancy though so I have some extra fluff. I've only gained 3 pounds so far
  • My baby is kicking the placenta, so I can't feel her yet. Sometimes she'll do a little flip and really startle me, tho. Its also really easy to pass the flutters off as gas or tummy rumblies.
  • its coming
  • With my first child the placenta was on the front so I never really felt movements.
  • This is my second pregnancy and did not feel my daughter move until 22 weeks, it obviously scared the crap outta me being that most second time moms feel their baby at 16 weeks. But my daughter is perfectly healthy and now at 27 weeks she never stops!!!! My doctor could never tell me why I couldn't feel her, I just couldn't.
  • I'm 18 weeks and dont THINK I have felt him yet :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.