I need help with names. Bad!

edited April 2011 in Baby names
I have been trying to come up with names for boys and his daddy wants me to name him after him but I don't like his name..lol..my first son is named Kayden. It seems so hard with this one. Help please!

Comments

• I like Kentworth but EVERYBODY hates it. X(
  • @blueberrysmom I've always LOVED that name!!
  • What is your first sons initials. when i was kid my parents had my initials JRH and then my brothers was RJH. Maybe try something like that.
  • My personal favorites are Brycen, Isaiah, Kyson, and Camden :)
  • My fiance also wanted to. Instead I suggested his dads name maximo I love it and picked Michael for middle name my dads name... good comprising skills LOL. I also like armondo, nello, Godric, Leo :) my sons name is Antony Dominic ...
  • I named my daughter Katelyn and was having the worst time coming up with baby names this time, because they all have that -in sound at the end and I don't want rhyming names.
  • Stupid phone, lol.

I like Isaac, Isaiah, Adam, and Andrew.
  • I have "narrowed" my list down to 12 names and my husband and I just don't agree on anything. With our first, we had him named the day we found out he was a boy. With our second we didn't pick one until after he was born. I want to avoid that this time, but I'm in the same boat. Thankfully, tho, his first son has his name, so I didn't have to deal with that. :)
  • Thanks everybody..I just hope I don't wait to late to think of a name or it will be his daddy name which is Hulio. Uggh!
  • How about Karson? Thats what im naming my lil man but with a yn :)
  • We wont find out for a while what were having but if its a boy we have Laiken James and Emerson James picked out :)
  • ive always LOVED the name Landon<3 good luck!
  • jaxon (jackson)
    ian
    ethan
    effram
    liam
    aayden (nephew)
    jayson
    damon
    chandler
    darnell
    izel
    jayten
    kyden
    nicholi
    lukeah ( nephew)
    tanner ( nephew)
    tallon ( nephew)
    gabe (nephew)
    noah (nephew)
    payton (nephew)
    dominick (nephew)

those are just the ones off the top of my head, between my hubbs and I we have 23 neices and nephews... lol
    @novbaby i love both of the names!!!!

• i know a lot of people who like having "juniors" but we, don't. lol Give him some individuality! ;)
    Jayce
    Jayden
    London
    Paxton
    Ryker
    Ryder
    Tucker
    Lucas
    Alex
    Brigham
    Brody
    Bryce