sex

edited April 2011 in Daddy's place
my baby mama got 11 more weeks and she stil want me to have sex with her..I'm kinda freaked out but that's all she fights with me about. I don't touch her like I used to and we don't have sex..wat do I do...

Comments

• Why are you freaked out its fine it will help soften her cervix too for labor don't freak out just do it lol
  • Try to remember baby is very safe in her tummy. And baby can't feel you inside of mommy.

What is holding you back from wanting to have sex with her?
  • Is it her belly? My bf told me he feels weird sometimes too cuz my belly is so big now! Lol.
  • I'm glad I saw this post. I've been having the same issue with my hubby. I have 12 weeks left, and my sex drive is INCREASED! But he just doesn't seem to want me right now. I have no doubt that he loves me, but it stil really hurts my feelings. He'll say " we just had sex 3 days ago",.and i've tried to explain how I feel, but can't help feeling rejected. Maybe you can explain to me why some men feel this way...
  • im 36 weeks and my old man wont have sex with me hardly ever.. and it really makes me feel shitty like hes not attracted to me anymore even though i know he is just afraid to hurt our baby.. Foreplay would be really nice once in a while too :( Im sure she really needs a confidence booster at this point and remmember no sex for 6 weeks after baby comes wich means ur gonna be wanting handjobs and blowjobs and shes not gonna be able to have any of that so be considerate lol..
  • If you are a bit of anxious of the sex then maybe compromise by giving her at least some foreplay so she gets her release. Best of luck! ;-)
  • I laid her on her side which is most comfortable for her and I jus felt my son kick while havin sex and it kinda ruined the mood
  • when havin sex dont hold her belly nor touch it ....it wont throw the mood off soo much
  • idk its weird for us. its like he saying get out if my momma. I know that's not the case. but it is a little different. I mean pregnant sex was great for the most part. now it more weird. I'm jus waiting for my son. to get here. so now its more I masterbate
  • Don't be nervous about having sex..i'm 37 weeks and my boyfriend still wants to have sex everyday lol its perfectly fine up until the day the baby comes unless the doctor says no sex. Plus keep in mind you won't be able to have sex for up to 6 weeks after the baby arrives so you better get it in while you still can ;-)
  • Why don't you touch her like you do , she need you more then ever
  • Yea it may be creepy but its good for her & will help with labor. Have you tried other positions? Doggy? Reverse cowgirl?? Maybe that can help. You wont have to see the belly & you can just hold her hips.
  • Have her get on top reverse cow girl then u won't have no touching the belly problems
  • I wish my hubby wouldn't want to touch me but its the complete opposite! I don't want it and he does.. I'm 24 weeks prego
  • @lily_ glz lucky mine is scared to touch me it seems. I had some issues w my kidney & I think he's afraid to hurt me. Maybe when its resolved thing will go back to normal.
  • We absolutely need to feel still wanted my bf is tired alot from his job works 8, 12 hours a day in a iron factory so I give him a break and let him say no but when he curls up next or against me he is always happy to be there lol
  • I have only had sex with my hubby 3times since we found out I was prego in november the last time was on vday,,im due in ten weeks ,,,,, it makes me feel so bad cus he doesnt touch me or even sleep in the same room with me now,,,i feel like the uglyest thing in the world, I dont feel pretty, I dont even like to go out the house,,,,, I ask him about it and he said its weird for him but its weirdfor me not to feel loved or wanted by my man when he helpped me get prego??? The doc has told him its ok and it wont touch or harm the baby,so I dont understand,,, 4play would even be great but dont get that either so I said screw it and do it my self with mytoy,,, hubby doesnt even know I have one or use it,,,guess thats his loss
  • i will have to say that now more than ever is when we as preggo women need 2 feel needed, wanted, desired,

dont let it weird u out...touch her and let her know u are there for her!
  • OMG! THIS ADVICE IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED!! THX I FEEL LIKE MY HUBBY IS SO DISTANT NOW. IVE GAINED SOME WEIGHT BUT GOSH IS IT REALLY THAT BAD. I CRIED THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR. & HE SAID NOTHIN TO MAKE ME SMILE. I WAS HURT BY THAT! SO MY ADVICE TO U IS TO DO THE THINGS U DID BEFORE SJE GOT PREGGO! SHE WILL LOVE OT IM SURE! & SEX IS NOT ALL THAT BAD BUT IM 38WKS ND IT WUD B SO UMCOMFORTABLE FOR ME AS WELL..):
  • PLUS MY FACE BROKE OUT & OF COURSE I FEEL BAD..UGH! Y DO GUYS DISTANCE THEMSELVES WHEN U PREGGO??
  • PLUS MY FACE BROKE OUT & OF COURSE I FEEL BAD..UGH!
  • Since I've been 3 monrhs preggo our swx life has decreased to once every two weeks or so. I freaking hate the way o look I feel fat disgusting and unattractive because he dosent want to make love to me anymore...only when he is in the mood. I swear to god...after this is over...ill make HIM suffer for at least a year or two...because now I'm so used to my vibrator I don't think ill want him anymore anyways. Plus no sex is safe sex and I def don't ever want to be preggo again
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Make love to her!!!! I always want sex all the time and fiance works midnights :(( gives us limited time to do anything I HATE IT! he is always tired and I always have to do all the work maybe TMI but still men should be happy they got a woman who wants it. Usually you hear about the women not wanting it.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • there are ways around it aka oral and sex toys :) shes probably mostly concerned about the way she looks. Try n remind her at least once a day that shes still "sexy" and "gorgeous" we love those words lol btw try not to feel too bad this kinda thing happens to alot of men who are expecting a baby. A small dry spell is fine as long as your not sexing someone else [-X lol
  • why not do doggy style.. just saying she can use a pillow or two.. i no i havent got any in a while and im starting to wonder if hes doin somthin on the side.