Bed rest?

2»

Comments

• @Seifer12211 sorry about your grandma. His mom doesn't come over because she doesn't know how to drive. Wen is your showr gna b?
  • @koolzchic may 14th my hubbys step mom and dad are throwing it at a hall not far from my house. And my family is c coming. It's my first baby shower cuz I was 16 when I had my son. Whens yours
  • @Seifer12211 mine is also May 14. What a coincidence. :)
  • all the dr said is i have a stressed/ irritated uterus. which i thougth only happened further in pregnancy but i guess it can happen early too, its where your uterus goes into early contractions. I was having intense cramps and lots of spotting on and off. Dr said a part of it is my stress levels I had to reduce my stress levels and minimize anything that can cause my uterus to contract or strain it at all. So no lifting, no beding and no standing or walking long periods he even said no driving long distances. and even now if I feel to stressed I feel my uterus start getting tight. He also said that until I am completely out of first tri I have to keep it easy.
  • @kcoolzchic its a good day lol we got a few things in common it seems :)

@samantha awe I'm sorry that's gotta be hard.. Hope it all turns out good and ur uterus remains calm :)
  • @Seifer12211 I said the exact same thing. Your the 1st person on here that I have do much in common with. I can't wait to go to the doctor tomorrow for my last ultrasound.
  • Lol thank you, I am sure it will I just have to remain stress free. Its hard for me because I am normally such a high stress person but my boyfriend is great and tells me just breathe its ok. lol
  • @blackbarbie10 I hav an incompetent cervix dats why.

@seifer12211 yep dats exactly wat it is
  • Too bad there wasnt all these big red warnings b4 we got pregnant lol. They make it seem so happy n blissful in the media cept some shows like grey's anatomy :) at least there's forums for support :)
  • @teemommy2 I den mean to cause harm n askin sorry bout asking u y since it was a smart remark...
  • @blackbarbie10 I didnt reply back in a smart way but I guess if ur readin and not talkin it prolly comes off dat way. Sorry if it did (hugs) lol