Did anyone go into labor without a name??

edited April 2011 in Baby names
We still dont have a baby boy name picked out yet :( im due may 16th so we are running out of time!! We like the name isaac and jayce, wer want the middle name samuel but the hard part is the last name feaker!
Nothing seems prefect yet , did anyone just know after your baby was born?? Thanks!

Comments

• I dont have one picked out either. Probably Raegan lynn or Randi lynn. Think I wana see her sweet face first.
  • We have nooo names picked out so you're in better shape than me. Altho we waited with our first until we saw her
  • Phew sighof relief seems like everyone has their name picked out and the world knows already but I'm so unsure
  • I have 3 kids and never had a name before They were here.
  • My seconds name wasn't chosen til after she was born. We couldn't agree on a name. This time its all on me an for some crazy reason is harder to pick. I think im gonna sit down with my brother an sister in law to get their thoughts on my favorites.
  • My daughter didn't have a name till rite before we left the hospital . We wanted to c her first then couldn't decide lol. But ill will have sum names this time.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I will be delivering tomorrow going in active labor tonight or I will be induced tomorrow and we still don't have a name! We are still hoping that the ultrasound was wrong.
  • With each of mine I had a few names, first n middle n decided once I saw them Wat it wud b...
  • We call ours Midge and still aren't settled on a name.... she's coming in a few weeks!
  • We didn't choose my second son's name until after he was born. :) it helped to see him.
  • @maymommy2011 Josiah Ellon! I love this name, but wouldn't use it myself. I thought of it for someone else on here a while back.
  • No name for us.... We r going to wait to see him
  • Ok good :) definatly not the only one
  • edited April 2011
    With the way things are going, I probably won't have a name until after I deliver...I can't find anything that stands out...my poor nameless kid :-S ....Hopefully we'll find something, I'm only 18weeks!!
  • Due may 11 and prolly being induced the 4th...no name yet
  • This is gonna sound crzy but with my 2nd son we didn't name him the nurse did and my nurses middle name was dawn and it was her bday so he got the name Evan Don and I just love it. Idk some ppl say cuz but I call it faith so keep keep ideas open n don't rush for a name
  • I have six and a bit weeks left, and we have a few names we like, but are waiting till we see her to officially choose!!
  • "Isaac Anthony"