2nd thoughts on name??

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Me and her dad already have an agreement on Demi Leigh Acee.. but im now having second thoughts =\ it feels like somethings missing but idk what.. any ideas or opinions that would be helpful.??

Comments

• I think that is an adorable name!
  • We kept changing this baby's name til I was 32 weeks. I am now 35 weeks. I think the name you picked is pretty and unique.
  • Thanks ladies =] @hurstk28 what name did u pick out?
  • @iheartkarma we decided to name him Parker Elijah
  • We changed out minds on our second son's name until after he was born. :) I love the name he ended up with, but we just couldn't settle. We're having the same problem this time. :( I like the name you chose, but maybe it'd feel more complete to you if her first name were longer? Or if the first and second names ended differently, since all three names end in an "ee" sound?
  • @hurstk28 that's an awesome name.. @magcaw thank you and u do make a point with the "ee" idk I guess ima keep it..what did inane ur kids??
  • @iheartkarma my first is Liam Charles and my second is Simon Danger. I really like Sebastian for this one, but my husband isn't a fan. I'm only 21 weeks, so I have a while to decide/convince him. :)
  • I think its a pretty name