any young moms like between the ages of 17 and 19

Comments

• @CAMOMOMMY2 well im the youngest in my family i have one brother and 3 sisters and my sister called me and asked me if i was pregnant and i told her no but i thought i was so i took a test and i was lol she had a dream i was so when i went to my doctor to confirm it i called her and told her i was and she told my parents for me but they didnt care they said they were expecting it cause me and my bf have been together for over 2 in a half years and known eachother longer.....
  • @camomommy2 I Just Called Her After I Found Out &7 I Was Like Ma I Have Something To Tell Yu && She Was Like What Are Yu Pregnant && I Was Like Ya && She WEnt From There Surprisingly She Wasn't Mad At All But Im 18 && Out Of High School So Thats Probably Why
  • @mommykay Happy Birthday! &Congrats to all young mommys! I was a young mommy too! Had my 1st at 15!
  • Turned 18 in November and 35 weeks with my first
  • edited April 2011
    I'm 19 and have a son whose 4 in June and just gave birth to my second, a girl 2 weeks ago. :-)
  • Im 19 and due with my first sep 10 :D
  • Well umm I just moved to oklahoma from texas I don't know anyone here being pregnant and not knowing anyone makes things harder. I don't know where to even start to look for friends so my fiance is actually the one that found this site he said there was a ddc n everything on here so I figured y not try it maybe I can find ppl to talk to to pass time lol
  • 19 will be 20 weeks tomorrow! Prego w/ my second already have a two year old. I'm due sep 7 ill be 20years old sep 8. Crazy might jus be in the hospital on my bday!
  • I turned 20 in march im having my firsf baby a lil boy on may23rd
  • I turned 20 in march and I am having my first on November 28th Im 8weeks 1day
  • , 19 my first child , duee september 14 .
  • 19 due with my second july 4th
  • 17 due July 31st with a boy...
  • I'm due Sept 7th with my first n I'm 20 will b 21 when the lil one arrives
  • I'm 19 with my first on the way(: due jan. 8th I'm only about 6 weeks.

@camomommy2 my mom went to the clinic with me and was super excited for her first grandbaby..but she also had her first child at 18 and gave her up for adoption, so she is very supportive of me being prego. My dad was shocked at first but very happy as well. Only person I was worried about is my grandma..she's mexican with very strong beliefs. She kinda got mad at me and made me cry, but then called me later apologizing to me and said she was happy. Ha I havnt told my other grandma though, I don't think she should know, seeing how she has threatened me in the past about if I ever got pregnant. And still to this dad says she will kill my mom if she ever got pregnant again(my mom is 41 with 7 children)
  • I'm 19 expecting Sept 22
  • Im 19 and pregnant with my first. Im due June 5th and i'll be 20 in August. But i'm also married live on my own. (Have since i was 15) My mother past away when as was 13 and my stepdad when i was 11. When i called my dad to tell him he just said ok nothing else no i love you nothing. But that was also the first time we talked since i graduated 2 yrs ago.
  • I'm 20 and I have 3 kids pregnant with the fourth! Due august 20th
  • I'm 18 pregnant with my first 11 days left to I get to hold my son 2 cm dilated :)
  • Im 19 on the 19th of sept 4 days before my baby boy is due :-)
  • Am 17 nd due in Sep 3rd wit a lil boy
  • Im 19, im 20 weeks today and due october 4th with my first :)
  • 19 pregnant with my first July 21
  • 17 with my first.. he was due to arrive yesterday but still no luck :(
  • Im sure he will arrive soon :-)
  • 17 due on July 4th (:
  • I'm due Oct 11 with my first, il b 20 in july.. we aren't finding out wat bub is
  • Im 19 with my first she is due Sept 21 and ill be 20 by then . it was EXTREMELY hard telling my parents but they are supportive because my mom was 18 when she got pregnant with her first so yea.but my mom is slowly starting to open up i guess. im 22w6d .. good luck and God bless ladies
  • Im 19 n pregnant with my first...due sept 22 :)