I can see my stomach moving!

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
29 weeks today. I can see my stomach moving as she moves. Now it really feels and looks like an Alien inside me. Its actually kinda uncomfortable when she moves her arms and legs across my uterus. My poor bladder gets beat the Hell up. She's a Wild Woman!! Very active.

Comments

• I cant wait!!! I wanna see what my son says..
  • Its creepy and beautiful huh
  • I've had a toco monitor on for 3 weeks. It was kinda blocking my view. I would see my belly bounce sometimes but couldn't see the lower half where she hangs out. They took the monitor off today so now I can see my bare belly. Its amazing!!
  • I still haven't see it and im almost 30wks. Damn you anterior placenta!! X(
  • Im 31ish and i see bumps when she moves
    But cant tell is its freet ankle elbow etc.. she moves all day all the time. And hiccups like 5xs day. I feel those dwn dwn south... so she head dwn as u can tell..
    <<<<------- look at my enormous tummy. Its all belly....
  • I sometimes get grossed out, its not my baby that grosses me out just watching my tummy. Its fun though, crazy feeling
  • I love it! I'm 39 weeks and can't wait to see him move outside my belly! one of the best things I've experienced so far was the other night when I started talking to him and he began moving like crazy! it was so sweet.
  • Wow too cute
  • @betty my girl hicups all the time too. I can hear it on the heart monitor. I feel her low and we pick up her heart low too but every ultrasound she is still breech and butt first. I hope she turns around soon. I really don't want a c section.
  • i loved touching her when she moved it was like magic :) now i lotion her up all day lol i cant take my eyes off of her
  • @salsabia... whatz ur due date?
    U probably told me... but prego brain...
  • I'm looking forward to those days.
  • Oh i see
  • Do you get the foot or elbows poking you too, like ur baby is in a spot and it's hard then she'll move. :) it's my latest fascination
  • I love watching my tummy move, its such a miracle!