124»

Comments

• Im def. Missing my ganja today! But had doc appnt and got to hear my babys heartbeat again :) so im on a natural high from that! Lol
  • Happy sober 420. I wish I could burn. But only if I wasn't prego. Next year. I'm sober and loving it. I quit smoking for my unborn babe.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I imagine that if I was sober because of, like, probation, I would be pissed that I'm sober. But, as is, I'm not really overly upset.

So a dad came to pick up his kid at the child care center I work at today while wearing a Bob Marley shirt and a black leather necklace with red, yellow, and green beads. And I would never have guessed this guy to be the type. I figured he was an ex military, government contractor or something. But then, my dad is just that and he smokes sometimes, too.
  • G4 has awesome 420 programming goin on.
  • I don't get G4 damn it. I used to I miss it!
  • @casnleslie where u guys from? We went the last few years, we got in free. I got a video abk made for me on my fb page, i also got j and shaggs to record a birthday vid for my besti. Its been gettin crazy out there. My daughter wants to go, but with things gettin so bad, im afraid shed get hurt. :( 09 really is the only year i wouldve taken her. Shes 5, and all she wants is to meet j and shaggs! Its really cool my kids love em!
  • edited April 2011
    yay i was wondering if i was the only one
    Happy 420, my bd is rastafarian One Love..i like to stay in contacted with women that i can relate to...please add me on fb: barajas.k@ hotmail.com
  • @pregnantlettemama We are from Cleveland. Our daughter (who is 5 also) keeps saying she wants to go, but ur right it is getting a bit too much. Last time my hubby went he got to smoke a blunt with j and shaggy. My daughter corrects anyone who calls her dude. She yells I'm not a dude, I'm a juggalette!
  • Awwe souns like oyr girls would hit it off! Abbie said she wants to meet juggalos her own age! She "tried to turn her friends into juggaloes, but they wouldnt listen" lol. Gotta love kids.