10 weeks pregnant :)

edited April 2011 in November 2011
I am due November 15th and I have actually been feeling pretty good the past 2 weeks. I haven't had any vomiting, just nausea here and there. Saw baby on Monday and he/she was bouncing around everywhere. It was amazing. How are some of y'all feeling in your last few weeks of the 1st trimester?

Comments

• I'm 12 wks today I'm starting to feel bettr after losing 16 pounds! Congrats!
  • Oh no, did you have alot of vomiting? And Congrats to you as well. What are you hoping for boy/girl?
  • Im 12 weeks today also :) and i have started to feel awesome!!! Just a lil tired but no more sickness! Now im just super super excited!!!
  • No Jus bad nausea. Hoping for a boy but we are not find out so gona be a long 7 months!. Ur so lucky Uve been feeling good I've been sick since week 3. BTW Wat r u hoping for?
  • @Brttnywstn14, I am super excited as well. I get tired here and there but not as much as I did in the beginning.

@Mrz_Jackson, I am hoping for a boy also. I can't wait im a little to impatience. We will be doing the 4d at 16 weeks. Cant wait!!!
  • Still feeling sick and vomiting :( I had two days of feeling really good, then it came back. I'm due November 13th.
  • @alymaries....I'm sorry your still sick. I can't imagine. When I felt nausea it was the worse so I imagine the vomiting is no fun. Is this your first?
  • @novmom2be yea im starting to have more energy than i was having lol i just can't wait to find out what im having!! We are hoping for a girl :)
  • @novmom2be I had 4f with my daughter there awesome
  • This is my first child to be pregnant with. We have a 9 year old daughter we adopted at 22 yrs old due to my friend wasn't ready to be a mom. Long story short. We didn't start caring for her until she was a year old and adopted her at 2. She is the apple of our eyes but definitely would love a boy. Girls are awesome tho!
  • I will be 10 weeks thursday & I feel great. Not really any symptoms. I go see my little jellybean later today!
  • Hey!!! We have have the same due date!!! :D but I have a lot of nausea and a lot of heart burn :/
  • @mimibrown, have a good appointment. My next one is May 9th can't wait to see my peanut again

@charliebby: how exciting. My nausea comes and goes. My doc gave me zofran for it and it works miracles. No heartburn yet and hoping I don't. I have it before and its so uncomfortable
  • @novmom2be really? I should really ask for some I can't even eat sometimes cause the nausea gets so bad :( and my heart burn is horrible i really hope you don't get it either it sucks so bad! Mine is so bad that it closes my air way :(
  • @Charliebby: that's why I asked my doctor for something, never vomited but the nausea was so bad I just wouldn't eat. Its dissolves in your mouth quick and for me within 20-30 mins I'm ready to eat. Its fairly expensive but its definitely worth it. It works for 8 hours. Now I only take maybe once or twice a week. My symptoms are starting to fade away. Expect my boobs are still very tender.
  • I'm so going to ask for it! If I didn't have that or the heart burn I would be the happiest person ever! Lol mine are a little tender but not too much thankfully :)
  • Good deal: let me know how it works out for you.
  • I'm almost 11w and I haven't been sick yet thank goodness, but I have the worst gas and I can sleep from day to night with no problems!
  • I'm 10 weeks today. The past 3 weeks have been a roller coaster full of vomiting, nausea, and excessive salivia....So I can't wait for this to be over. This is my second pregnancy, my first child is a boy, so I'm hoping for a girl.
  • .I'm 10 wks today I'm starting to feel better jus very tired all the time.None of my other pregnancy's were like this
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm lucky, have only thrown up twice (both after brushing teeth). Same with my last. Still pretty tired, but getting better. Betting some of that is also chasing my 19 mo old!
  • edited April 2011
    i'm still pretty sick to my stomach and tired all the time, but, it makes me happy, i enjoy feeling pregnant. i will, however, be glad when the MS ebbs off!

oh! and i'm 10weeks 6days today!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2011
    Also 10 weeks.
    So jealous of the mommies already over the sickness....
    I am 10 weeks and still no light at the end of my tunnel, more nausea than vomiting lately...
    Horrible heartburn it wakes me up at night and I have it all day