Old Hags!!!!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ugh! What bugs me more than ignorant ppl is old ignorant ppl! I thought da older u r the wiser! But I guess that dnt apply for these 2 bitties! Lol I'm at da hospital blood drawn n a glucose test...these 2 hags keep complaining bout da wait n its only the 3 of us.. Nd da one who's doing da most complaining and nagging is like no that lady ain't gettin no blood from me if it ain't da one I want.. mind u we have been n here only 30 mins... I swear I wanna tell dem to just STFU! It's ridiculous n if u kno u ain't gone let this lady take ur blood then get ur crazy ass up n leave!! Also I hate ppl who don't use their freakin signal lights! Just pisses me off! Lmao!

Comments

• I don't understand the last part. Sorry
  • I get a laugh listening to the older folks. I got asked why I would tattoo my ankle once. Told her politely that I lost a bet. Haha
  • Lol! Sorry the last part had nothing to do wit the post just a random though I had while writing this! Lol
  • ;) i'm fluent in this text.. My 15yo conversation.. "Tyler, send me a text when you want to get picked up.
    Aiight ma! Ride easy! Is his response.
  • I don't get it.
  • I didn't understand anything
  • @Jamie77 Ride Easy???? What does that mean??
  • Ummmmm what?
  • The post is me at the hospital getting my blood work done n 2 other ladies r here complaining and being ignorant about everything! Some old ppl r just mean n crazy! N that last part was a random thought I had on the drive over here...
  • Nd STFU MEANS SHUT THE F*** UP
  • Don't really know what context I can use "ride easy" but I do know that's how I'm going to end all my texts. "Ride easy, yo.". I like it!

Also, I love cranky old women. I have to. I just know that's how I'll behave in public once I reach that age.
  • Idk what ride easy means lol he just says the most random things.
  • Its mostly short wording rather than bad spelling u must b pretty damn old then
  • Don't worry it does make sense and no people aren't wiser usually with age just ruder alot of the time! And i guess you mean indicator lights on a car if so then i agree i hate being cut up! Good luck with bloods and baby :)
  • I understanded every word! Lol...its really not that hard...haha...but yes old ppl complain about EVERYTHING
  • Lmao old people drive me nuts!
  • I dont get what they don't understand.. I understood it juss fine.. Lol
  • Thanks @three_cats_n_a_baby I thought so. I guess ppl dnt shorten words but I sure do! Lol n yes I'm talking bout indicator lights I hate when ppl dnt use them!
  • In rhode island they call those blinkers.. Lol
  • I dnt get what's not to understand either maybe they just gotta problem with reading! Lol j/k
  • @jaime77 I'm in country ole Mississippi n we call em signal lights! Maybe that's y they couldn't understand cuz I'm so country n here we use the words ain't gone and be in like every sentence.. I.e. I ain't gone b here too much longer! Lol only matters is that I kno how to speak correctly when I need to! Lmao!
  • Well @ praying4our3rd just like u used numbers instead of the actual words in your screen name is same as me using g shorter words! Its easier for me its not like I'm writing a paper
  • I don't get the whole not putting the A in and. Its one letter. I'm 22, you don't have to be old to spell properly.
  • Omg ppl! Is it really that big of a deal? U have nothing else to worry about than her spelling! @mommy_2 its crazy that u cant even vent about something sooo simple without getting bitched at for ur spelling! Lmao! Fuckin nuts I tell u!
  • Holy cow... if my 14 year old ever texted like this id ask her if she was having a seizure or something while typing... or i just wouldnt answer her... ridiculous
  • Well back to the story... I have 1... My cousin is short, like 4'11" n when she was 22 and pregnant with her 1st she was in line at the store 1 day and 2 older women were behind her "whispering" about how old she must be and how could her parents allow that to happen and just going on about it! Right after she paid she simply turned around and smiled and said since you're so concerned, I am 22 years old and walked away...
  • I'm from a small country town in TN and I say ain't and ya'll but I still spell out words. I don't get the whole hacking of words via text.
  • Little old women crack me up. I've noticed that the little old men are actually worse.
  • @kfigueroa and @mommy_2
    I had my first negative reaction to being pregnant today. I was at Babies R Us registering for my shower when I saw a girl who I went to high school with working there. She didn't say anything, just gave me a bitchy look. I don't even care lol. I had tons of fun registering today!