anyone 17 and pregnant on here?

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
:)

Comments

• Im just wondering how It is for you all bcuz its pretty weird for me and the reality of me being pregnant hasn't hit me. Im only 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant
  • I was 17 when I got pregnant but I'm 18 now. You're probably too early to have heard the heartbeat right? Once you hear that it becomes so much more real. And then when you find out if it's a girl or boy, omg 100x more real. So don't worry if it doesn't seem real yet, it was like that for me too, but it will soon!
  • Im 17 and due in august. Having a boy. And a single mum to be. It feels real for me now but i sometimes worry im never going to make it to the end. X
  • I was 17 wen I got pregnant just turned 18 and having my son may 21 I think it really hit me wen I saw him on the ultrasound then I realized I'm a mommy and there is a lil boy who needs me to take care of him now
  • I think its like that for some women no matter what age... As you get bigger, hear the heart, see the ultrasound, feel them kick; it all becomes more real...
  • 17 due june1st, 2nd baby
  • I haven't had my first ultrasound yet .. but im scared of it. Ill be 18 when I have the Baby. My Bday is in Sept and im due December 6 . Im still in shock I took ten test nd even a blood test until I was really convinced I was having a baby
  • I was 16 when I got prego but 17 now. I'm 16wks n 3days its finaly sinking in that Imma b a mommy... still scars the hell outta me lol.
  • I am:) due nov 5th
    Getting more real everyday
  • im 17. 20 weeks 2 days pregnant, due on september 09 wit my first baby! a month later i will turn 18. i know wat yu mean wen yu say its hasnt hit yu. mine didnt set in till i started getting stretch marks, and feeling the baby move but most inportantly wen i heard my lil loves heartbeat. i dont know wat im having yet. i will find out may 04.
  • I'm 17 and will be 37 weeks tomorrow :) it didn't really set in for me untilled I hit 34 weeks.
  • Im still 15 n nearly 35 weeks only just hit me that this baby is guna need a mammy n a daddy in a couple of weeks :s
  • Yea I CANT believe im actually pregnant im glad Ill be 18 in september a few months before my baby gets her. Me And my bf are really rocky which sucks. But eh w e I was having twins but That vanishing twins syndrome hit Me so its only one now Ughhh
  • Im 17 and 39 weeks. I feel like shes never going to come out.
  • Meeeee(: im 17 and 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy, due june 27th. Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years and he's super excited to meet his son. He says he can't wait til we have our own little family(: he also wanted the mommy and daddy title to be official, so he asked me to marry him(: im not 18 til September, so we can't get married til then.
  • Awwww how cute.. this my first baby. Wat day in September is your Bday? Mines the 17th woot woot. VIRGOS!! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I gotta wait all the way till december it seems soooooooo effing far like I want my Lil chub chub now lol
  • Hahaha OK I guess.
  • 17 and pregnant, Ill be 18 when she is born, Im 24 wks and 5 days, due aug 10th
    bd & i are excitedd;D
  • Awww too cute. My baby daddy is beyond excited.
  • edited April 2011
    id just like to give all you girlies props fpr sticking to your pregnancies! i was 17 when i got pregnant but lost that baby at 4 months along. its just nice to see girls wanting their babies n not wanting to destroy them. you girls make me proud :-bd
  • Yea it takes a while to settle in. .. Im due in 10 wks and it barely hit me when i was 4months... The feeling is really nice knowing ur gonna be a mommy soon its exciting
  • Yea im really excited now but kinda worried. Cuz I don't want my baby It have asthma like my bf. And yea since its my first baby im sooo excited I can't wait but I got a longggggggg way to go.. ill barely make 8 weeks tomorrow.
  • i wa 17 wen i had my first and it wasnt real till the first time i heald him in my arms.. just get as prepared as u can by reading.. no that alot people are going to give you unwarented advice lol.. just do what feels right to you and take advantag of any kind of moral support that comes your way.. good luck and congrats on your baby..
  • I'm 17 and pregnant :) I'm at almost 14 weeks. It's a little scary. But it will get easier as long as you keep ur head up.
  • yea that's Exactly what im doing. I had my first ultrasound yesterday I saw its Lil heartbeat and that's wen I found out I miscalculated my due Date.