anyone due oct 3rd

edited April 2011 in October 2011
I'm due oct. 3rd. But hopefully I get to be like my sis in law. She was due on april fools day but didn't deliver till the 7th. My dads bday is on the 12th so 7 days later would be so much closer to my dads bday! And if the BD approves I would like to name our baby after the babys grndpa! But we won't know till tues. Hopefully I get to buy blue things...but anyways...I would like to kno who's due on the 3rd!

Comments

• Nope, but thats my bday.
  • I'm due on the 4th. Won't find out sex til 20th may @ next scan x
  • Im due the 5th and wont know til may 18...:(
  • We are due the second! :)
  • I'm due 15th, hoping comes on the 4th though!!! That's my birthday! :)
  • I'm due 10/3! I hope this lo stays in until Oct. my 1st came 2 wks early
  • I'm due on the 3rd :)
  • I'm due on the 10th and I found out I'm having a boy!
  • Haha that's cool. Yu preglys should keep me posted for what krtheir gonna be. I'm hopeing for a baby boy since I already have a princess. I kno right, waiting...seems like its taking forever till Tuesday to come. I can't imagine waiting till may like @kritten_octoberbby and @ cheryl74 ill keep yu guys posted Tuesday what were going to have! Ppl say were going to have another girl...since I'm latina and friends and family believe all those olde wivestales...haha hopefully we get to prove em wrong!
  • I'm due the 4th of October won't find out the sex till May 17th it will also be my first ultrasound
  • Due the 2nd and the 1st is my birthday, can't wait to see if its an early delivery.
  • edited April 2011
    I due October 4th and find out the sex May 2nd can't wait! And I have no prego buddies if anybody needs one I'm here lol
  • Im due the 4th too. My ob is werid tho and I dont find out the sex until beginning of june :( urggg
  • Im due on october 5th and will find out the sex may 4th!!
  • @MommyRN, @MLK619, and @ncoughlin08 ... we got 23 weeks to go exactly today!...congrats to everyone though...

@Emmalee7 , that's awful ...lol I can't imagine waiting till then to find out. I find out tmmrw! I'm so excited!...good luck though!
  • I'm due oct 3rd with #4. I have 3 boys so hoping for a girl this time. Hopefullu find out may 3rd.
  • I'm due the 3rd. I hope the baby comes on that day or after because it will be a crazy week. Anniversary is 9/28 n my birthday is the first of Oct. Get to find out what we are having in a couple weeks.
  • @ncoughlin08
    Well keep me posted!
    What would yu like to have?

@Tinknbob
    Good luck! Hope that yu get what yu want!. Hopefully yu break the streak...lol.

@barnchicks_1
    Party! Haha well, yu won't have to celebrate at different times. Yu can do all in one. Haha. Moneysaver. My birthday is right around mothers day. And one year he decided to give us a puppy. For my mom and me. Two gifts in one. Haha. But that was when I was 15. Now I'm 19. But yea...best wishes w/yur pregly belly!
  • I'm due Oct 2nd! Can't wait! Has anyone bought lots yet? We find out the sex on may 18th! X
  • I'm due on the 3rd and having a boy!
  • @lovemyguys11 when did u find out? Where r u from?
  • I am do on Oct 2 and I will find out may 9!!!!
  • I'm.due the 3rd n my daughters bday is the 12th