if you have children already what are their names

Comments

• Boys
    Kayvon Darnell (kay-VAHN)
    Jordan David
    # 3 is nameless :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MaKenzie Paige
    Madison Ciarra
    Mason Edrik
    We are of course going with an M name for this little one too...still pretty undecided. Thinking Maddox Liam for a boy and Macie Raine for a girl???????? Still looking at M names though!
  • Have a 4yr old daughter named Hadley Brynn Evelyn Marie flaire Moore. And I'm due w a Lil boy in two weeks who's name will be baze Liam Asher Gavin john Peterson
  • @faithyp I love the name Hadley!!! But curious, why so many names?
  • My 2yr old daughters name is Azrael (az-ry-el) Saige Hulse! And for our son we are thinking Elijah David Hulse!
  • I have two girls, Taytum LeeAnne, who is 4, and Rhiley Brooke who is 3. I have no idea what I'm having right now, nor do I know what I would name it either way. I kinda like the name Auggie for a boy though. Still up in the air.
  • Mine are 2 boys named Alexander Bradley & Kyle Brandon. My girls are Cheyanne Brittany, Amethyst Gracie, and Jordyn Winter. I am due anyday now and we still can't decide on a name!!! Oh its another girl!!!
  • Three year old son landyn pearce and my unborn daughter is Rhemedy faith.
  • @surprisebaby I was giving 6 names of family and just fun ones. Loved how it was always a conversation starter and how baffled ppl got do I decided to give all my kids 6 names too... but everyone has a family middle name as well. My friends make fun of me for it but I love it. :)
  • *was given
  • @kello29......I wanted to name this baby case if its a boy
  • Girl and boy, jenell and Logan
  • @countrymommaof2stb3 where are you from? I have never heard of anyone else with his name, found it in a baby name book and loved it.. his dad hated it, well he left the room and I named him Case Michael! :p
  • 2year old shiyah chavey. New baby maybe Skyla joel
  • My sons name is gauge Michael but my sister in law used a family name for her four year old his name is ruffin. It was my husbands great grandfathers name I love it
  • 2weeks old marilynn ruth(love her!) btw love the name london very different
  • @ Faithywp also curious why so many names? I also LOVE the name Hadley! It's on our list of choices :)
  • @Faithywp oops!! Sorry..just saw your last post!
  • 3yr old son Charles Ewan. Aka. Charlie B-)
  • Boys- Gabriel Julian n Yovani emilio
    Girl- ihana eduviges...
    Boy due in July- Ezra Noel
  • edited April 2011
    My baby girls' name is Jaylynn Renee. I find out the sex of my second child in 2 days...i'm crossing my fingers for a boy. If so he'll be Jayden Louis. And my 2 goddaughters are Serenity and Clarity
  • Daugherr is Rosemary Jean, son is Richard Robert III and the one on the way is Raiden Isaac
  • My daughter's name is Savanna Jade and the new baby is gonna be Lilianna Danielle.:)
  • Woww......I read them all beautiful names....but my favs were Kiarah, Zaniah, Suriya, ja'niyah
  • Kailia adriana 5
    Jeffrey alan jr 3
    Jeyliana alizabeth 1
    This one is gonns be jiovanny anthony or jiana lynn.
  • @kello29......I am from Utah, my f.I.l is a major farmer and he only buys case tractors. And if this baby is a boy I wanted to name him after his grandpa, but also wanted something different
  • edited April 2011
    2 girls 7 year old Riley Eva and 3 year old Sophie Payton. Not sure sex of this one yet
  • @Faithywp that's cool!! It is definitely a conversation starter. :)
  • 5yr old Kaliyah Sakari don't have a name yet for this one