if you have children already what are their names

Comments

• I have a 2 year old Marshall Edward and this little girl is going to be Addison still not fully decided on middle name my hubby wants harper but I'm not keen.
  • My son is landyn tyler and if this baby is a boy he will be logan tanner and not sure about a girl maybe leeya kristine or riley kristine but who knows
  • I love old fashion names. Most people hate them,but I think they're beautiful. My daughters name is kathy irene. And if this one is a girl then her name will be juanita jolee.
  • I have 3. 2 boys Jordan and Devan and a girl Kerran. We don't know what this one is yet but girl will ne Kaylan and boy Gavan
  • I have 2 soon 3
    1.Mario II
    2.Jasmin Nicole
    3. Nayeli Jeanette (bby on way)
  • @kcoolzchic honestly, because my husband thought it would be awesome, as did every single friend that he told about it. I kind of liked it too, so he didn't have to fight hard to get his way. We took pics of his birth certificates and posted them on facebook because no one believed that we'd actually named him that, lol. I have to say, it does sound kind of silly when I'm yelling at him, though. ;)
  • My 4yr old daughters name is lilian kaileigh and my 9 month old daughters name is peyton taylor. The baby in the tum will probably be logan earl...
  • Dylan Scott
    Samuel Ofwe
    Sophia Esinam
    this one will probably be Sebastian Elom
  • I have 2 step daughters arianne regan faith, and mckayla grace jean, and my two boys are jayden caleb, and pierson alexander, I have no clue what we will name this new addition
  • @blissmarie23 Sebastian is one of the three options I'm considering for my son, too! I just can't decide! Do the middle names you chose have a special meaning?
  • Two sons Carmine Isaac and Isaiah Haize
  • Lovin these names hopefully you ladies will give me a name me and my hubby can agree on
  • @magcaw- my husband is from Ghana and he's in charge of middle names (although we pick something both of us like) Samuel is the name god gave me in a dream for the story of hannah and samuel in the bible. Ofwe is the first born son (mc). Sophia means wisdom. Esinam means god has heard my prayer. Sebastian means revered one. Elom means gods favor. For 2 years I though Sebastian was going to be a Solomon but when I got pregnant it just wasn't his name, it didn't feel right.
  • @magcaw its different so that's what makes it unique. :)
  • My son is 6 his name is Payten
  • Nathan Michael
    Caden James
    Noah Daniel
    boy #4 on the way....no name yet
  • Three boy's Donovan Dominic and Micah and baby girl Sky on the way
  • My 7 year old is Elijah Kane
  • 4 yr old Jada Germaine. :)
  • Calvin abed
  • My 4yr old daughters name is Justyse Maria. If this one is a girl she will be Solara and if its a boy he will be Jordan!
  • My oldest daughter (6) Jordyn Alexis
    My soon to middle daughter (3) Kadyn Marie
  • 3yr old son name Connor Douglas
  • Mya Faye (7)
    Mason Isaiah (7)
    Leo Wesley (4)
    We are thinking of an L or a K name for number four. But also like Everly for a girl.
  • I have a 19 month old-Brooklyn Zaniah
    And baby girl number 2 went from Kasydi Lei to Kailani Semaj.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My 16 month old son is Jesse James (after his grampa & great grampa) and now we are expecting a girl in september...name undecided as of yet!
  • I have 3 boys ...Ian Ellis 13,Mason Russell Joseph 12,Aaron Michael 11. This baby is also a boy Silas Legend :)
  • I have an 8 yr old son, Adonis Ramal
    6 yr old daughter, Kiarah jaide
    And 18 month old son, Domino Jelix... Now expecting a little girl ... No name picked out yet but she will have 6 letters in her first name and 5 in her middle name
  • Emmaline Rae
    Adam Christopher