who's coming?

edited April 2011 in Giving birth
So I'm curious....who do have planned to be with you at the birth? My midwife says I'm having a party lol. I plan on having my husband, 2 doulas (who've been at my other 3 births) and 3 close friends who can come and go as they please.

Comments

• I'm just delivering with his daddy. I have no family near me, and the friends I've made are not seeing me give birth. I never had a quiet few days in the hospital before. I'm actually looking forward it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My husband for now. My sister is begging me to let her come in for my c-section because she's never seen one before (she's an RN), but I haven't decided if I'm going to let her.
  • Just me and the hubby I like to keep it just the 2 of us. And I need my mom and my mil to watch my other 2 kids.
  • Last time, I had my mom and my hubby. This time, it will just be my hubby, so my older daughter can stay with my mom.
  • Only my husband. Not enough room for anyone else with 2 baby nurses, my nurse, and my midwife in there.
  • Baby daddy, mother ,and bds mom.
  • With my first and with this one it will be just me and my hubby. Its less stressful. I figured we were the only ones there when we conceived, we will be the only ones in there besides doctor/nurses when she comes out. :D
  • baby dad , baby dad momma nd sista nd mah sista .
  • Just my Mom and my Aunt. Everyone i know wants to be in there but i had to learn how to say HELL NO (it didn't take too long to get that skill down ;) )
  • @babyboyontheway...lol. if I didn't want them there they aren't coming. Last time my mom was there and it took me a little while(45 min) to push my mom was like push harder. I told her no I didn't want to tear. She said its ok u will heal. And I responded no I'm not gonna heal cause I'm not gonna tear!! She shut up after that. If she wants to tear she's welcome to but it wasn't for me ;) this time she was supposed to watch my daughter but backed out and said she wants to be in the delivery room with me again. I told we had too many people and she can see him after he's born
  • My fiance and my mum, like last time :)
  • edited April 2011
    @praying4our3rd lol...I hear ya!! I had about 30 nurses run in the room with my first. I guess I figure if I can crowd them out they can't come in lol. Plus i've had pretty easy labors. If they get too intense my doulas can kick people out!
  • just my mommy cuz the hubbie is deployed and its not fair if the whole world gets to see his son b4 him altho his mom wants to be there im not caall till after hes born hell im be a lil distracted to call lol
  • Anyone who wants can come up while I'm in labor but when it is push time I only want my boyfriend and the two women that brought us into the world (our mothers) in the room