VERY WORRIED!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

edited April 2011 in Second Trimester
IM 17 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS MY TUMMY HAVE WENT DOWN A LITTLE BIT AND ITS NOT HARD ANYMORE IM VERY CONCERN IS IS POSSIBLY THAT MY BABY STOP GROWING BUT STILL HAVE A HB OF 145! I GO IN FOR MY GENDER U/S IN 2 DAYS AND IM SCARED IM GONNA HEAR SOME BAD NEWS! PLEASE HELP ME OUT WHAT COULD THIS BE AND I ALSO DONT FEEL PREGNANT NO MORE I CAN HOLD IN MY STOMACH AND IT DOESNT EVEN HURT! MY NERVES ARE SO BAD RIGHT UGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Comments

• I think if u have a fetal hr the baby is okay
  • Talk to your dr
  • During my 2nd trimester my tummy would still be soft during certain parts of the day..weird..but I'm 33wks now n everything is lookin good. I think u can buy the heartbeat monitors if your nervous a lot it might be worth pickin one up so your babies heartbeat can be ur reassurance
  • Yea i would address what's bothering yu with your doctor cause everyone is different sum lose weight there whole pregnancy while others gain. U should b fine wit the heart rate where it needs to b.
  • @314babymama1120 yes i hear the hb
    @heatherlynn you gave me hope that im not the only one :) and i had one of those and i just sent it back
  • @MommieTwice i called my doctor and they say yes that can happen but i think the lady at the desk was telling me anything :(
  • Noooo don't think that way. Everything will b fine. Everybodys body goes threw different stages being pregnant. My 1 friend didn't gain all of 5pounds her whoel pregnancy cause she kept losing weight. Some ppl jus don't! You will b ok!!!
  • I am so glad I read this I have been feeling the same way. I will be 21 weeks now and everyone keeps telling me I don't look pregnant?! It makes me worry he is to small or has stopped growing. I just heard his heartbeat last week at doctors appt. She said I was fine and measuring just right. I still can't shake the feeling that I should be bigger. But I have to trust my doctor and I have an us on Thursday so that will put my mind more at ease too.
  • @MommieTwice i have gain plenty of weight lol
    @socalMOMMA2boys its like sometimes i look pregnant and today is i look like im chubby idk its weird but im trying to stay positive i have us in 2days and i cant wait
  • I would tell ur Dr but I'm 35 weeks and my stomach still does that but my doctor told me that its my baby finding new places to lay and play like someday my stomach is bigger then others bc of it but still talk to ur Dr about ur concerns
  • and i think i just felt a kick :) telling me he or she is alright
  • @Mommy2_Armani when i go in next week i will tell her but after i get my gender u/s on wed my worries are going to gone because i know my baby still in here and alright
  • Me too! Where all different! Ur baby is fine just n there enjoying that belly im 33weeks nd she doesn't kick as much as she did. There stubborn!!!!
  • Good for you! I was gonna say, I'm 18wks today and my tummy disappears all the time.
  • Don't worry ur baby is in there just try to think positive I know its hard not to worry right now I'm in my worrying about everything stage from him being ugly to him having something wrong with him
  • @Mommy2_Armani this is my 1st and im always worried and scared that something is wrong and thats not good at all for me or the baby stressing so much
    @MommieTwice i just started realizing kicks from gas i think i got it down pack lol
    @mommys1stbundle you give me hope too and make me see that this is normal
  • Yea mine 2 I think It's normal to worry but I wish I didn't so much
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mommy2_Armani ITS TOO MUCH WORRYING WITH BEING PREGNANT IDK THIS ALL CAME WITH IT LOL
    @HomeBirthAdvocate MY BABY NEEDS TO STOP HIDING AND COME OUT AGAIN LOL IM READY FOR MY BIG BELLY(I THINK) LOL THANKS SO MUCH
  • I was the same wayyy.....don't worry so much...I am 26 weeks and I just got a belly 3 days ago...I was nervous he stopped growing...I went to sign up for programs and they all asked me if I have been to my dr to confirm that I was pregnant and I would tell them yes and that I was 6 months and they all looked at me and laughed...I still look small but I I do finally have a baby bump lol just keep positive and have confidence in your little one that he or she is going to be healthy :)
  • @jmask my worries have calm down but I'm glad that I'm not the only one :) yesterday my aunt said I was big for four months if u look at my profile pix she was that small at 6 months