Anyone due Oct 1st??....

edited February 2011 in October 2011
Hello I'm kellie an this is my 3rd baby....I have too boys an I'm prayin for a babygirl...my husband is not too thrilled about us having a baby again but he is grown enough to know what happens when u have unprotected sex...soo with that said...I need a lil support.....if anyone wants 2 chat let me know

Comments

• I'm due Oct 1. This is my third pregnancy and hopefully second beautiful child. It was planned. But not telling the family til after our first ultrasound. They are not supportive at all. They act as if no one should have children even if they are married..
  • My husband's immediate reaction was to tell me that he's getting a vasectomy. I wanted to punch him. He's not very happy about it either, but he knew I wanted another baby and so he sort of surprised me. It sucks, tho, because now I'm starting to get nervous about the idea of 4 kids (this is my third and we have joint custody of my husband's son), and I don't want to talk to him about it because I feel like he'll just be thinking that I should have thought of that before. I think I'm being overly emotional (or thinking too much) but it's so hard to tell what's legitimate and what's pregnancy hormones. Ugh.
  • Imma post another topic on this issue...look out 4 it
  • I don't have an official due date because I haven't been to the doctor yet, but my little calendar says September 30th. That's only one day off :) This is my fourth pregnancy, but if all goes well this will be my second child.