23 weeks to go!

edited April 2011 in October 2011
Who wants to count down w/me?

Everyone who does, should keep in touch!

I'm due oct. 3rd. So anyone who is due on that date feel free to mssg me or comment the discussion or my status. Or anyone around 23 weeks or so! I'm glad there's web disscusions such as pregly. That us preglys can talk and discuss our feelings, what's happening...ect... so get at me if your expecting in or around oct. 3rd '11.

Comments

• I have 22 weeks 5 days left! Yaaaay! What are you having?
  • @jamiesandefur

Idk yet! I find out tommorow at 3 pm...lol I'm counting down to my ultrasound as well...we already have a princess...would like to have a prince...but we don't kknow! What are yu having?
  • I already have a girl also. Was hoping for a boy.... but got another girl :) hope you get what you want. I bet your excited, I know I was!!!
  • Hehe I have 23wks and 6 days to go :)
  • Tried to find out the gender today but she wouldnt tell me :( its ok 24wks & 5 days left! Still awhile but ill count! :)
  • I've got 22 weeks and 5 days to go. Due oct. 1st. Not sure on gender yet :( but im dying to know :( !
  • congratulations :) it will feel like no time befor you have ur baby now.
  • 23 weeks as of midnight I'm due October 4th lol :)
  • Im due oct 5!!cant waitt
  • @jamiesandefur
    Aww...we find out tmrw and I'm excited...haha ill let yu kno wat were going to have! How's yur daughter feeling about the upcoming baby? Oh and yea hopefully we get out prayers answerd.

@Stilsurprised
    Fnny...about a week apart from mine...I think.lol if my math is correct.

@FiRstTiMeOcT_mOm
    What do yu mean by "she wouldn't tell me..." yea it seems like forever, but it seems like my 1st baby was just in my tummy...lol and now she's walking w/ her purse in one arm and "cell" in the other. Haha and she's just one.

@MyMiracleBaby100111
    Well if your baby is born...10/01/11 is so easy to remeber!
    Aww I kno its difficult. Waiting to kno for sure...it gets fustrating...

@huneybee
    For me...it feels like an eternity.
    With my first baby the last week felt like it took a whole month.
    Haha how far along are yu?

@Chelcie89
    Haha by one day...yu never kno tho. I was told w/my first bby.
    My due date was 01/20/10 and she WAS born on that day exactly!.
    Haha but EXACTLY...on midnight...haha...jk ...yu can't be that acuarate...lol

@kritten_octoberbby
    One day after @Chelcie89! We should post up an oct. Calander for all the babys born on oct.! Haha...or pregly should do that for us...haha
  • Well my original due date was the 3rd then they moved it to the 6th then back to the 4th but I have a pretty serious heart problem and slightly high blood pressure so my doc has talked about possibly inducing a week or so early but I would rather not be induced so I guess we'll see.
  • @Chelcie89
    Hmm well as my nother-in-law says...don't ever ger induced!
    My mom is very religous...and says to leave these matters into the hands of god...but, I understand that. And as my dad says. When the baby wants to be born, the bby will be born. Haha. But yea I listen to em a lot. Hopefully it will go smoothly as possible. But since I have a BF...that his mom would be pushy...lol he would take me walking for miles!...and I'm not kidding! There's this walkway thing around the city...where we live. Along a river...and he would take me to walk that thing EVERYDAY...!.and I was in labor for 7hrs. Or so...
    But I'm no doc. So don't listen to me...hehe
  • @jazzysmommy2 I really don't wanna be induced but if I have to be I guess I have no choice hopefully baby is healthy and doesn't take after my heart problems and can come when he/she is ready not when the doctor says he/she is ready
  • @jazzysmommy2 she doesn't completely understand. I tell her u have her sister in my belly and she pulls up her shirt and tells me she has a brother in hers Lmao. I know she will be super jealous cause she is definitely a mommas girl.. and she's 3 and still wants to be held, I know she will be jealous when I'm holding her sister and not her lol. But I'm sure she will love having a sister to play with. Yes definitely let me know what your having! :) good luck!!!!!
  • I kno right...my bby is a ddys girl..and her mommys too...but she doesn't ever say mami,mom,mommy,...ect...all she says is daddy...urgh...lol... [-(
    It gets me upset...haha. sheas only 1&4mo. ...I wanted to have bby no.2 when she was old enough like 5. But I guess oct.3rd is ok too...heehee.
    Let yu kno tmorow after 3...
  • Oops...well...that was for...

@jamiesandefur
  • @Chelcie89
    Yea hopefully everything turnes out great. But after every mother has their baby...we tend to forget the labor pain seconds later. Or that was my case w/jazzy...but yea walk a lot and be healthy! Most likeley the bby will be healthy. Good luck tho! Keep me posted!
  • edited April 2011
    @jazzysmommy2 I'm not really worried about the labor pains more about the health and well being of my baby. And I will! You keep me posted as well!
  • @jazzysmommy2 I know how that is. Her dad was never around and she was still like that. I hated it. But sooner or later she will say momma and never stop and u would be like Ahhhhhh! Lol ny little girl says momma momma momma momma momma momma momma even if I say yes? Sometimes she's still going Haha. I didn't want to have another child till she was 5 too, but I changed my mind down the road hehe. Hope you get your boy! Don't be going crazy over there waiting till 3 lol
  • I've got 5 weeks 6 days left with #2!!! :) good luck ladies
  • Oops...haha well long story short...I'm having another princess! I was wishing for a boy...but then...I'm using my bby jazzys clothes as handmedowns...lmpao...oh and now I have to come up w/ a name... and I haven't been on pregly...since...I didn't have internet for a couple of days...but yea. I'm having a bby girl!