Went 2 the dr

edited April 2011 in November 2011
They told me my baby sits real low nd wen they went 2 hear the heartbeat they cudnt find it. I swear I heard it but it doest matter. I ordered my own doppler so I can hear my babies heart beat all day... 9 weeks tday

Comments

• 9 weeks my dr wont even check with doppler till atleast 16weeks cause its so tiny, I h8 drs always make thingd seem worse than they are
  • oh n ur baby will be low cause its in ur perlvis still
  • edited April 2011
    I didn't hear mine till 17 weeks
  • @preggointx y they do it so,late? I seen somelady on youtube here her babies heart beat at 9 weeks so cross my fingers I do 2 8->
  • I heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks
  • I heard mine at 12 wks
  • I heard mine @ 10weeks too. But when I went 14 weeks they couldn't hear it through the doppler. But they did a quick u/s and it was beating away :) she said it might still be too early, but I also have alot of pre baby belly to go though. Hopefully at my 17 wk appt on tues I will hear it again.
  • I ordered a home Doppler and heard mine at 11 weeks beating around 139 beats a min...now I'm almost 13 weeks and check it everyday
  • Where can u buy a dopler??? And I heard mine at 8 wks :)
  • I saw mines in 7 weeks through an us
  • I heard it finally. I bought a dollar. I jus googled it nd bought the cheapest. I heard it everyday. I sounds so beautiful 10 weeks tday. Nd the heart beat is so strong. Well n the day time lol
  • Good for you glad you ladies and babies are healthy.
  • edited May 2011
    I heard mine at 8w3d but it was not easy..it took alot of searching for about 20 minutes! At 9 weeks it was a little easier & im now 11w6d & I can hear it instantly..as soon as the doppler touches my stomach.
    Good luck!
  • I went to the doctors yesterday at 12 weeks and she could not find it on the doppler, but also with a quick ultrasound, we got to see it. Yay!
  • Thank yu ladies. All of our healthy babies :X