Should I B worried???

edited February 2011 in August 2011
I went for my 8 wk apt and no hb. So my midwife gave me an apt for 10 wks and due to blizzard i missed it. So im rescheduled for this wednesday but we are supposed to get more snow sunday tuesday and wednesday. Im starting to get nervous. Other than mild cramps amd lower back pain i have no symptoms. But my midwife assures me everything will b ok. Im due aug 30. So everyone pray for us to not get anymore snow so i can get outta my house to go to dr. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Many hopes & prayers sent your way... just try to find ways to stay calm & take your mind off of it as much as possible... stressing never helps, although a little is inevitable. Good luck hon! :)
  • I know wat u mean hopefully it doesnt snow on friday cuz im goin to california my parents are gettng married again lol
  • Ill pray for u
  • R u from oklahoma? Taztwister?
  • Was it an ultrasound with no heartbeat or Doppler???
  • Ya abt 30 min northwest of tulsa in the country. It was a doppler by the way.
  • Im due August 30 as well and we couldn't hear the hb either. My doc wasn't even concerned he normally doesn't even try but I asked him too. To be honest I don't remember hearing with my first two until the 2nd visit around 12 weeks so I think we should both be fine. Good luck!
  • I'm due aug 30 and had my first appointment on the 3rd. The doctor did an ultra sound and I heard the babys heartbeat. I read somewhere that if thw can't hear the babys heart beat right away, then they are probably moving around like crazy inside you. :)
  • You should be okay. Docs don't usually attempt to find the heartbeat until at least ten weeks because it's rare that they'd find it. When I was ten weeks neither the doc or nurse could find the hb so I was scheduled for an ultrasound right away, turns out baby was fine and the hb was strong but I was actually only 9 wks along which is why they couldn't find or hear the hb yet.
  • Doc tried to hear the heartbeat with doppler I was 9 weeks and couldn't hear it.. she said don't worry it was to early. To ease my nerves (I had previous ectopic) she did a quickie ultrasound. Saw my little bean and its beating little heart!
  • Thx guys still waitn to see what the weather does. Hopefully not enuf to close clinic. My husband is bringin a 4X4 trk home from work to make sure I get there tomorrow. :">
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The baby is the size of a prune at 8 weeks. They can't hear heartbeat with dobble then because the baby's too small. But you can see its little heart beating good in the ultrasound. I am due Aug.29. Goodluck and ill pray for you.
  • edited February 2011
    Well unfortunately apt was cancelled again this week. We rescheduled for this Wednesday and weather is gonna b good! YAY!!!!!!! :*
  • They didn't hear my baby's heartbeat with the doppler until I was 10 and a half weeks and even then she had a hard time finding it and I could barely hear it so I bet everything's fine! Take care and good luck :)
  • I had my apt wt 13 weeks and it too the nurse 15 min to find the hb because the lil one kept moving away from the doppler and I have some extra padding to go through