dont know when to test

edited April 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I've had many pregnancy symptoms and I'm suppost to start my period on the 27th and I'm not sure when I should test. Anyone have any advice.

Comments

• Well, waiting til the 28th is ideal...but I'm never that patient, lol! You could test now or tomorrow morning and possibly get a positive. With my daughter I got my positive 5 days before.
  • I tested 5 days before my missed period but I used the clearblue digital.
  • I would wait until after your period is supposed to start. And make sure you take your test with your first morning urine..it has the strongest concentration of the pregnancy hormone.
  • If u buy an early preg test u can test in as little as 1 day late! Idk how accurate it will b though so maybe u should wait at least a week or so. Idk if u should worry about that now though seeing that u havent even missed ur period yet.
  • And yes the first pee is the best! Lol
  • @socal2002 you and I are in the same boat! I tested a few days ago and got a bfn. I'm testing tomorrow because I'm impatient and probably the next morning. Keep me posted! If we're prego we'll be due same time :)
  • You should be fine to test now.. id wait till tomorro morning though and use first morning pee.. that is the strongest.
  • Oh yeah and use clear blue
  • Am in same situation..i dont no wats happening