still no sign of af :)

edited February 2011 in October 2011
There still NO sigh of af & I'm ecstatic :D
I'm praying she doesn't come today, no sign of cramping either! Thee only thing I want to see is implantation spotting.
I feel so good about this time around.

-Anyone else waiting to test ?

Comments

• af = aunt flow lol

I learned these abbreviations on some of the other pregnancy apps I was so lost at first, so no question is a dumb one.

I'm suppose to start my period today & I'm too happy there's no sign yet.
    I can't wait to test..

You should be getting them soon right?
    I think it takes 2days for the results; correct me if in wrong though.
  • Oh wow yeah I've had blood work after my hpt came up + . Im just nervous because I have the same symptoms as my first pregnancy even though I know it wont always be the same, I feel different ; twitches & moving in my tummy, really tired. I was really small & not eating much in december. I thought i had an eating disorder or really low iron because of my m-c and now I can't stop eating, im having horrible mood swings & irritability as if I'm bipolar or something lol & the cramps started a week ago which never happens.

I just don't want to get my hopes up.
    Will you be an October mommy too ?
  • Awwe wow that's sweet ; & yeah I'd be 4w according to my calculator. I hope you get the positive test your urging for,
    it's so nerve racking waiting.. Hahaa my fiance hasn't said anything about it but when I bring it up he agrees there's a difference in my attitude. I'm so emotional & just can't help it lol I'm glad he's understanding whether I'm prego or not.
    Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that : ( my m-c was in may 2010 & it took until July to have a regular period again. The doctors believe I'm anemic as well. I was always cold during my pregnancy & remind you it was may as hot as it could be. But I never got around to checking my cells to see if I was or not.

&& if you don't mind me asking what's pcos ?
  • I'm expecting af today but don't want her to come. I took a test this morning and it was negative. :( just ten minutes ago I went to the bathroom and there was very little brownish on the tp. I dont even feel like I'm going to start but I dont know. I should know by the next time I have to pee I think. :( implantation bleeding is sipped to be pink right? Not brown?
  • @cantwait2bamommy.
    Oh yeah you could be having implantation bleeding babes. I'd wait to see how it progresses through the day. I haven't had any signs yet, just a really sore & tender belly.. & hunge

@twin_angels.
    aww, that does seem tough.
    I hope all good pulls through for you!
    You've came through in the past, so you know there's always another chance to conceive. This may be your time hun (:
  • *& hunger cravings through the roof.
    _sorry.
  • @twin_angels.
    Exactly you & I both!
    I'm too siced lol " )
    Where are you from?
    ( just for conversation ]
  • Went to the bathroom again and as of now it doesn't seem like the brownish bleeding is still here or progressing. I hope it was implantation bleeding!! :) still no symptoms of my regular period either!
  • Awwwe! That makes me excited for you lol it most likely was. & by the looks of things I'm not getting af today either ( *knocks on wood ] my body just feels extremely tired. We may be testing together tomorrow or monday bbydoll (: whoot whoot! Lets just pray all is well.
  • Trying not to get my hopes up too much but I feel great! @hopefulmommytobe...what have your symptoms been? Im gonna pray for both of us!!!! :)
  • Implantation can be brown and be very little or actually be as much as a lite period. I bled between 6 and 8 weeks on and off but it was very lite. My Dr told me that it was probably just from the implant. And people implant at different times just like everyone ovulates at different times. Maybe you are expecting! @twin_angels I hope you get good news!!!! I cant wait until my next appointment and get to hear the heart again.
  • @twin_angels.
    Cool(:
    I'm from Baltimore, MD.

@cantwait2bamommy.
    I've been having cramps for the past week and a half, really tired all day long.
    All I want to do is eat & sleep lol
    I'm really really irritable about well EVERYTHING, I don't want people messing with me unless their my fiance & even he sometimes gets me upset, my mood swings are crazy I feel bipolar x10 and there's a definitely soreness to my belly especially at the top & near my belly button. And still on the good side no cramps today or period(:
    Wbu? How you feelin..
  • @twin_angels.
    Ha wow really. Yeah there's not too much to see or do here. I'm not even in the city its more of the suburbs where I live now.
    I've never been to ct either.
    I think thats where my friends said they plan on getting married.
  • I've felt slight twitches in my abdomen. I feel hungry more often and my breasts are a little bigger and tender but not too bad. One other thing is the bumps on my arreolas are bigger and firmer. Also, my stomach is sensitive to pressure from my pants or even just resting my hands on it. Oh and I'm bloated. :)
  • Wow whoa, I havent recently noticed the boobies in a while so I just took a peek and my arreolas are darker and seem to be bigger like spreading out with little bumps at the edges sorry tmi but I'm taken by surprise right now lol Ive never seen this before. I was only 5w with my first pregnancy. Is that a sign too? & I've felt the twitching all lastnight and some today. I haven't spotted yet :D this is such a good sign of pregnancy because my periods are normal for I just came off of bc . I'm sensitive to touch and I can't put pressure on it either. So weird, I'm stoked to test now. I'm going to the store later for tests & vitamins (:
  • Haha awesome...ive been taking prenatals for a month. You should really get some as they say some of the progress I our babies brain has already started and thats what the pills are good for. This is soooooo exciting. Keep me updated and I'll do the same. I still feel great today. No more brown and no period! Fingers crossed!
  • I have all the same!! MY pants are annoying the crud out of me! I jst tested but It was negative. ONly had sex 7days ago lol tmi!!! I'll find out with a blood test though :)
  • @Cantwait2bamommy.
    I know I need to I'm going to get more thas all. I need em' because I ran out.
    This is sooo ahmazing! I love that there's someone going through the same situation. Its fun & exciting(:
    I will definitely keep you updated always
    & pls do the same. Fingers crossed x10.

@mummy_to_be.
    Its wild how our bodies transform to carry a little nugget :) when do you plan on taking a test or getting blood done ?
  • HAving blood taken tomorrow so will find out Tuesday its a pretty long story but I had the implanon taken out Monday and we tried Tuesday. Apparently your extreemly fertile and even the sex you had in the week before having it removed can make you pregnant. Then a few days later we tried. Then he decided he didn't want a baby anymore so we havnt tried for 3days. But I'm thinking its too late. I've done 2 at home tests hoping I would be special and it would show early for me but no luck lol. It's way too early!! So if I'm not pregnant now, I never will be because he changed his mind, so I'm secretly praying I am!! I love kids and couldn't imagine not having more.. I'm wondering if all there symptoms are withdrawls from the implanon. I really hope there not
  • Oh no! Men! Sometimes they have more mood swings than us!
  • @mummy_to_be.
    That's really wild girlie, so what is implanon? I've never heard of that before. And if its birth control I've heard things about getting pregnant easier after coming off of it. I did with my first pregnancy and just got off it the 15th of January so I'm hoping it works out too. I don't think I will ever understand men and the reasons for their actions. I hate it when they say one thing & just decide to change their mind like wtf!! Really. Urrg. You'll be fine ; just keep praying that you get your bundle of joy:) & he'll be happy as anything... he better because he'll have no choice. I hope everything works out! I'm praying for you as well.
  • It's the contraceptive rod they put in your arm. It lasts 3 years but I had it out after 6months and It's one of the only ones that you can fall pregnant straight away with. I know I think he just freaked out but he's being real mean to me and I'm like you can't take something like that back!!! You can take pregnancy back lol. I think he will be over the moon when he sees his child for the first time. I jst think he will be a sucky partner while I'm pregnant lol. He's not a very sympathetic person. he keep telling me to have a drink because "I'm not pregnant". MAkes me wanna cry. I let him have it this morning though lol. Thank you so much :) you've made me smile Xx
  • Congrats and good luck to all you mommy's to be!!! Sounds promising for all of you!! Keep me updated!!!
  • @mummy_to_be.
    Oh wow ok, that's different. I've heard about it but didn't ever catch the name.
    & your probably right, that's exactly why he's treating you that way. I'm sure he'll come around though luv. Guys emotions & the way they react sometimes are just too confusing. He may not know how to respond to the situation at hand. And his only way is to put up a wall and be mean about it instead of talking to you. Men are sooooo weird! Lol don't let him get to you that much because you don't want the stress if you are pregnant. & I'm so glad I could make you smile, it eases everything your going through when you can just laugh it away :]

@kayleesmommy.
    Thanks, I'm hoping on it :)
    & will do.
  • Did anyone find out results???
  • @jessL .
    I'm testing tomorrow morning.
    I'm terribly nervous, I feel like it'll be ( - )
    But that's just me being lame..

Are you testing too?
  • Good luck to everyone!!! I'll let you know how I go tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks again @hopefulmommytobe
  • @mummy_to_be.
    Same to you.
    & your welcome.
    Thanks as well :)>-
  • I was the same way lol I kept saying its negative over and over but I finally got the very faint positive!!! Good luck!!!!! Baby dust!! :)
  • No I'm 35 weeks I just love hearing and seeing how exited new mommies get:))