baBY showER

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Hey guys I'm due Sep 18 I was wondering what month should I have my baby shower I'm 5 months now is it to early to start planning I know what I'm having already its a boy..!!

Comments

• im due Sep 10 um having a girl I started planning already im thinking July but no day yet
  • Yeah I would like to catch summer before its over so that maybe I can have it at a park or something.maybe the end of July or middle of august
  • No I've been thinking bout mine. I'm due 10/8. Id say have it about 6 weeks before your due. Gives you enuf time to get all the gifts assembled & ready for bsby so you don't need to rush doing it last minute.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm due Sep. 20th and I'm having mine on June 5th so my aunt who is also pregnant can make it before she has her baby
  • Yeah and I want todo it a little b4 hand so that incase he comes a little early ill have had everything together already..June what are you guys having
  • edited April 2011
    Im due the September 22 and thinking of doing it closer..like the 3rd of September ..not to early to plan..im planning now too..I change my mind alot...
  • I'm due sept 3 and having mine july 24
  • Im having mine when im 34wks. That way there's plenty of time to shop for the things I will still need and its not too late that she'll arrive before the shower :)
  • Yeah I'm very indecisive so I couldn't possibly wait untill Sep I want time to set things up I'm excited about my Sep baby :) is it to early to start buying clothes..??
  • Im due September 26 plan on having my shower toward the end of July beginning of August... I've already picked invitations and design for cake I'm just ready lol..
  • That's what I'm talking about lol I just have my colors picked out so far and I just finished my invite list this morning
  • I already bought all her clothes shoes hair things crib actually everything I just need a diaper bag a breast pump a tub and a mobile then were done yay!!!!! I'm so excited
  • I went to the dollar store and they have games, decorations, invites, pics for like cupcakes, oh and cute door gift boxes ;)
  • I'm due september 6 and my friend is planning it for june 12th. I wanted to have time to get things set up and get any of the items I don't receive as gifts. Plus I have a feeling I might have her a little sooner then the dr. Does :) its my first tho so idk lol...
  • I feel the same way like he's not goin to come when they say its also my first
  • my friend told me not to plan my own babyshower I don't think theres anything wrong with it
  • thats so cool yeah I haven't bought anything I better get started its hard tho because they grow out of their clothes every 3 months so idk how many of each month to buy
  • I am due sept 3 and having it july 16
  • There's not and u won't be disappointed my supposed best friend did my first and it was a sham she didn't even send out the invites ggggrrrrrrr I will doing my own for sure
  • Yeah I felt bad because I don't have a lot of family so I don't really trust my friends they would probably just invite ppl via Facebook and irate doin things that way is rather do it my self so that I'm satisfied
  • I promise u don't overdo it u need like 4 real outfits and like 10 pjs and like 2 shoes and like 2 packs of onesies but if u r doing ones decorating at ur baby shower like me u only need one
  • Good idea really
  • I'm due Sept 10 and thinkin end of July
  • Well u know plus all the other things such as blankets and such
  • True he doesn't need 30 0-3 month outfits lol Im might be buying my crib and stroller set with car seat any body know where I can find cheap ones
  • yeah ppl have started buying him shoes so I don't think ill have to buy any of those
  • yeah ppl have started buying him shoes so I don't think ill have to buy any of those