July 25 and I cant find any baby girl names that i like......

edited April 2011 in July 2011
I have been through baby books, internet search, and even apps on my phone and have not found one that I like any suggestions

Comments

• We are having a boy but if we where having a girl it was goin to be Christabella it means beautiful christian its so unique I thought
  • If i was having a girl she would've been kaylee :)
  • I really wanted to name a girl Ailynn Elizabeth, but my hubby wasn't a fan! He wanted Zoe Jane. We compromised with Zoe Elizabeth. I think Ailynn is a beautiful name...if we have another in a few years, I will use it!
  • I'm due June 28th and we are naming our little girl Jennalee Renee <3
  • My daughter will be Zoey Athena, but we also liked Ava, Allegra, Tabitha, Daphne, and Zabrina.
  • Were having a boy but if it was a girl it was going to be irelynn reyn.. But we also like sidney and brooklynn
  • If I have a girl its gonna be Siena Rose
  • i was the same way! Finally found one! Her name will be elianna :).. for me it was the meaning it means god has answered. She's our miracle baby :) so it fit perfectly
  • Vanille ....(pronounced Van-eel) I love Sienna ! Also Dylan is cute for a girl :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im due that day also im having a boy his name is going to b reese after his dad but if I was having a girl I wanted to name her envy
  • If it would have been a girl she would have been addison grace or isabel elize
  • I like the name Milena but I'm praying hard for a boy.
  • If this one us a girl we have a few to choose from, feel free to steal if needed.... Randee, Liberty, Freedom, RaeLee, MaeLee, Arianna, Harper
  • Me either my friends gave me mine good luck

jenae
    Amyia
    kailee
    A'keya
    Laelonnie
    Jeloni
    Anese
    Amari
    Kelise
    Autumn
    Gia
    Giselle
    Samiya
  • My little girl is called imogen
  • Loyalty
    Heaven
    Faith
    Hope
    Destiny
    Samya
    Lady
    These are names I like if I was having a girl
  • My daughters name is Addison. July 25, good day! That's my sons birthday! Don't feel bad about not having a name yet, my son will be here on Monday, & we still don't have one!
  • How many syllables are in baby's last name? The hardest part of picking a name was finding a rhythm that I liked.

Since I'm having a son, I can say that the names I liked the most for girls are the following-
    Layla Amara
    Raziel Lillian
    Maria Christina

Hope this helps!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im naming my girl Alexiya Jayde but some of my other choices were Kira, Lyris, Jazzlyn, or Dezirae.
  • I'm due july 4th and have no name!! Its hard! He likes brooklynn but my name is brooke so I think its way 2 close to my name. I like Brielle but he doesn't. We both kinda like Aleena but we're not convinced lol
  • Names we have considered: Ava, Eliza, Layla, Rose, Lily, Ruby
  • What about Tysley
  • I'm having a boy on july 15th but if we were having a girl it would have been
    Elarna-Laura or Allanah-Elsie. X
  • @DaDivaMommy88 I named my oldest Evangeline. Depending on what book you're looking at it means, 'Like an Angel' or 'Bringer of Good News'. We call her Evy for short. :-)
  • @beci82 I love Imogen for a girl:) also like amelie and sophia! will be jake or ethan for a boy!
  • Our dd (born 4/27) is shayna. We also considered elise, shayla, and shaelyn.
  • What's your style? Do u have any other kids? If so their names? They may help us with suggestions
  • naming my little one Keira Kynedi