pregnancy fear

edited January 2011 in Teen moms
I'm scared my baby is going to come out a diff color than me or the daddy what do I do... am I going crazy

Comments

• Uhm how could that happen unless you slept with somebody a different color than you
  • Lol I should have said more but I was tired. When I was 16 I was raped by a black man, but didn't know it because I was drugged. So when my son came out bi racial I was very shocked. So now that I am pregnant now I'm scared its going to happen again.
  • Uh did you sleep with a black guy this time? And how old are you now.
  • No. I haven't slept with anyone but my boyfriend since we've been together. And I'm 18
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think I'm scared tht the same thing happened n I'm just bein paranoid
  • edited February 2011
    Whaaaaaaaaaa? My pregnant mind is playing tricks. I'm so confused but I think I understand.

It's just the trauma getting to you.
  • Aw I'm very sorry to hear that mommyof2. I think its probably a fear from last time, I wish you and your baby the best and everything should turn out fine this time :) good luck :) %%-
  • Aww, hun, I'm sure that's scary. :( you have good reason to be freaked out, but you shouldn't let yourself get caught up in your fear. You're not going crazy! You're just reliving a major trauma because this is the first time you've been in that situation again--it's not uncommon. Talk your doctor or a therapist, maybe that would make you calmer. Good luck!