i told my husband..VENTING

edited April 2011 in Second pregnancy
About my first negative then weird or maybe false positive. And he hung up!!!

I felt sad then I was like wait what the hell I wasn't the one doing myself CALLED BACK NO ANSWER!!!

SMH

SOOOOOOO

THEN HE CALLED BACK SAYING HE HAD TO HANG UP CAUSE HIS BOSS SAW HIM... I FELT SO RELIEVED I WAS ABOUT TO START GOING "LOCOS" LOL (CRAZY)

HE SAID " WELL ITS WHAT WE WERE TRYING TO AVOID BUT I MEAN WHAT CAN WE DO. I GUESS HOPE FOR ANOTHER BOY ;) "

"Ill take tomorrow off so we can be together and talk about it. It'll be ok mamma"

So I guess I have the support for a positive. Still hoping otherwise.. I had a c section so I know this pgcy will b so hard on me.. but heyy it happens hate to be the reality check for u girls.. but I am...all these ppl are like well if u don't want to become pregnant don't be having unprotected sex duh! And its true but dnt be suhc bitch*s it happens! Isn't that teen pregnancy anyway? Also adult pregnancies...sorry we don't all plan our kids.. I'm sure none of would be bornnn

Comments

• Awwwe thats good you have support sy least. Do you think it could be a false positive. I am hoping for you. Again again good luck.
  • Well if you are prego, congratulations and its great that u have a supportive hubby!!
  • Well if you are prego, congratulations and its great that u have a supportive hubby!!
  • Keep us posted. I hope you get the negative that you want.
  • Crazy touch screen...sorry
  • @Krazymomofadrian well I dk when I saw the line I was for sure it was a positive but these ladies say it might be false cause I gave birth 6 wks ago.. and then a line shows up after 10 min. So who knows.

@Tootie08 thank you maybe ill get the girl I've always wanted this time
  • Well you should have you're 6 week check up with your doc if you just gave birth.. and right after you have a baby is when you're most fertile.. I would just make an apt with your doc before you go freaking out about it. And although you should let your body heal before having another baby I say Congrats if you're positive again!
  • I am having it tomorrow I already took a test it has one line and a faint line. But I will know for sure tomorrow and thanks for the grats ;) @baby2dec14yayy
  • @stevenjsalas_mommy; I know this girl who had a son last september, and ended up pregnant by a different guy 3 months later. I mean, if she wants to live her life that way, it's her business, but when someone has a kid that they don't take care of to begin with, and 3 months later pops up pregnant again, that's kinda asking for people to get in their business. The way I see it, if you take care of the kid(s) you have, which I'm sure you do, so what if you're pregnant again? Honestly, I say it's a blessing! Don't worry about what others think. If it's negative, fine. But, if it's positive congrats! :-)
  • @newmommy woah that's sad there are so many women who want to have kids and would give up evrything to have a baby and I hate to c that some. Women dnt give a rats ass about their babies.. ugghhh and thanks if it is positive I will be ok and if negative ok ;)
  • @stevenjsalas_mommy; it's really screwed up. And, honestly it kind of pissed me off. Not only because that's another baby brought into a life that it didn't ask for nor deserve, but because my 15 year old cousin found out she was pregnant in early december, then I found out I was pregnant the day after christmas, and then the girl, viki, found out she was pregnant right before new years. The only person to support themselves out of all of us, is me.. yet I STILL don't know what I'm having at 22 weeks 4 days, and both of them have had 3d ultrasounds, I had to cancel mine because I can't afford it. Idk. It just makes me angry! Lol, sorry, got a little off subject there..
  • Its alright but still they should take care of their babies
  • Congrats if ur prego, hope its a baby girl this time. lol we were just talking about this the other nite. N ur right in this type of situation it can happen to anyone if u just gave birth n had unprotective sex. Ur married, u can pop out babies like popcorn if u wish lol good luck mamas :)
  • @MrsThompson34 thank you lol like popcorn that is so funny and yes we were! :)
  • U will be fine if u are it are not! It's ur husband that u are ( possibly ) pregnant by. I was on bc but stop cuz it lowered my sex drive. No it wasn't planned it just happened! But Y should u use protection with ur husband. I like the pull out method just fine j/k
  • @marriedwith_4 thanks and yes its my husband who I'm possibly preggo by. And really I knew that bc made u gain weight but not lower sex drive? I still dnt know what bc method I will use if its a false positive maybe condoms for now?
  • I was takin seasonique. I loved it because a period every 3 months was beautiful. Before that it was the patch but I put on to much weight to continue to use. It's so many options but a condom will not be one of them for me. Lol
  • @marriedwith_4 I know I HATE USING CONDOMS AND MY HUSBAND WON'T HAVE IT HE SAYS THAT'S WHY I GOT MARRIED! SO I CAN STOP USING CONDOMS!... and honestly its true forme too. I guuess really and honestly the pull out method for us right now bc he will not wear one. Over his dead body lol
  • That doesn't work either because they get lazy n stop pulling out. Lmao..... Everything will be fine just remember to get some kind of bc before u leave ur appt today.
  • @marriedwith_4 I would like to get the iud or paraguard or mirena. But its like having an abortion everytime u get pregnant I feel bad what the iud does is it let the egg get fertilized and the doesn't let it implant in the uterus so u r basically aborting evertime! Most women dnt know that though I do bc my aunt is a medical assistant for a obgyn
  • Oh, I forgot I had that one too! ( I just wanted to see which was best for me ) hubby didn't like it cuz he could feel it. It was like something was pinching him, so that was short lived
  • Well if it is a positive hun, CONGRATS!!! :D I hope you get our baby girl this time around! For the people that judge you, just brush it off. Some people have nothing better to do than comment on someone else's life. It might be a little harder pregnancy, but you can do it!!! Keep us updated hun!! :D
  • I used the depo for a while and I gained weight so I got off it. Then after my 2nd I had the marana (sp) but I had pretty bad cramping the whole time it was in so I had it taken out in jan. I don't know what I will use after this one. I hate condoms 2. So good luck with your neg and best wishes if its positve.
  • @STEVENJSALAS_mommy NO!!!!a!DON'T USE THE PULLOUT METHOD!!!!!!!my hubby and I use that for yrs and we always knew when there would be a chance I would get pregnant this last one we were doing what we always do being careful(or so we thought)and here I am pregnant.I am proof the pull out method 100% does not work!
  • Just so you no the pull out method DOES NOT WORK! my son is living proof of this lol
  • On all my pregnancy test the second line came up late. On first response the negative is a line in the middle if I remember correctly. If only one line shows up and its not in the middle then the other shows up later. Atleast that's what happened to me.
  • Aw what a sweet hubby u have!
  • That's I always get the digital... Pregnant or not there's not maybes. Hope it works out for you though
  • I was on loestrin (the pill) and he also pulled out....here I am 6 months pregnant! I hope you find something that works for you! Good luck