i told my husband..VENTING

2»

Comments

• @marriedwith_4 he could feel it? Omg yup that isn't happening!
    @expectingbabynumber3 @ExcitedForOctober thanks girl ;)
    @MommyofTwoPrincesses thank you and as for the negatives I know I mean I am young real young 18 and I know it shouldn't have happened but sometimes it does.
    @angel26 thank u for the grats and my sister had it too and her periods are days where I can't even call her or not on her door! Ppl really should make birthcontrol that doesn't make u fat or doesn't feel the same ;) right? Anyone agree?
    @lucky7 @mums_the_word @Brookesmommy well I just don`t know what else to do
    @Misty2011 no on the 1st respomse it like dis || = positive | = negative. But ur positive showed up late? With jake I saw the negative and the other line was so light that I overlooked it! I went to the doc the next day cause I had a bc checkup and I was pgnt! I went home ran to my rr and dug through the trash and saw that invisible line can u believe it.
    @I didn't go to my appt today my son hadan appt for his exzema / craddle cap (I don't know if I spelled the first one right) but I took another ptest and positive! No waiting the positiveline came first.
    @serenitysmommythanks I took another one today positive for sure
  • Awww. Congrats. Everything will work out just fine. Don't worry.
  • Well congrats sweetie! :) you will do great!! Im 20 and my first is 15 months old and im 34 weeks 2 days. I got pregnant right after I had my first but sadly lost baby at 11 weeks, nothing to do with them being close, the baby was tested, it was a random chromosomal abnormality. When is your appointment then hun so you can let your doctor know?
  • @momof5 thank you
    @MommyOfTwoPrincesses I'm so sorry for ur loss I hope everything goes ok this time and I didn't even call to say I wasn't going to show up!
  • Its okay hun, I've came to terms with it knowing it was nothing I did, its a random thing that just happens. Iam so excited my girls will be close in age though, I feel its honestly a blessing!! :) you will do great!!! Id just call tomorrow and explain you had an appointment and also tell them you had a positive pregnancy test. They should fit you in right away. And anyone who looks down on you, tell them to shove it!
  • Your welcome. My youngest are 13 months apart and my oldest 2 are 16 months apart. I love having them so close together. My oldest 2 are the best of friends but the worst of enemies. Lol. They don't let anyone mess with them and they always have eachothers back. Its so awesome.
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses thanks I will call and tell them but I plan to enjoy my hubby all day and tomorrow till he has to work at 5pm. I miss him so much! And well just some girls or women especially here my hubby told the neighbors gosh its like they were disgusted they were like already? She's too young as it is! And y didn't u wait! They pissed me off but glad my hubby was liike well aren't we living living our life? I don't rember u living in our house. He was madd too he was like o shouldn't have even said anything I thought they were gonna say congrats.
    @momof5 well my hubby wants another boy but I want a girll I wonder if they r a diff sex if they will hang out
  • Like I said hun, you will always get judged by someone but they can just shove it. Its YOUR life, its YOUR body, You ARE married, you HAVE a house, your husband has a job, yes you may be young to some people, but who cares? It doesn't make you a bad mom or person at all hun! :) I think you will do GREAT!!! And I understand bout wanting to spend the whole day with your hubs hun, mine works nights as well 6pm to 6am. Again, congrats to you and your family! Ignore people with negative comments, it will just stress you out and you do NOT need stress right now hun :)
  • Congratulations on the news. I hope everything is well.:)
  • I'm sure they will. And big brother will be very protective too. :)