Im done..i quit...please give me hope...

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
I realise an amazing blessing will arrive."soon" but I hate being pregnant. Im 33 weeks 3 days. Measuring over 38.weeks. Im so uncomfortable..i hurt. And am ready to throw in the towel and b done...im gettinh frudturated...anyone else?

Comments

• Maybe they can induce you early. But its normal to feel like that. I always have too
  • You're sooo close! See if you can get induced a little early, especially since you're measuring bigger!!
  • I feel the same I'm 38w1d and just can't take it any longer! Others due same time or even after me already have had their babies why not me :( I'm going crazy I'm not even dilated or anything! Sorry I don't have anything positive to say to help you out!
  • I have another ultra soubd this tuesday then begging doc to move up my c section date. Just hate feeling so uncomfortable..makes me so crabby...
  • I asked my Dr if we could do my c section this Friday ill be 38w3d he said no to soon aahhh! Maybe may 4th! I hope your Dr moves the date for you
  • I hope so but sice its a csection they r not to worried about size...just get depressing :(
  • I'm only 20 weeks and there are days that I feel that way. I felt that way yesterday due to feeling so big and crabby.
  • Why are you measuring so far ahead?? If thats the case the dr should've changed your due date. Id give dr a call bout that.
  • edited April 2011
    awww hope they induce u soon
  • Thanks ladies I love my child but am so miserable in the process. Maybe just havin a bad couple of days. Nothing is comfortable....
  • @rachel7227 I know what you mean...we have the same due date and nothing has changed...my lil girl has yet to drop and Im not dilated either...its depressing at times...I just wish she'd come out already! lol
  • @rachel7227 im 38w 1d too and last week my cervix was closed but soft. Not dilated either. I go tomorrow morning for dr appt.
  • I was just talking about this today with a friend I'm sooooo over being pregnant and I'm only 29 1/2 weeks. I don't think I'm getting pregnant ever again. I don't remember it being this blaaah with my first but that was 7 years ago
  • @kaylin I hope they induce you early since your measuring so far ahead. Did thry give you a growth u/s yet? my baby boy is a week and a half ahead and they think.hell be 8 to 9 ibs x.x
  • Oh my gosh.... that's me! 4 more weeks.... I've cried the last week And I'm hurting so bad my hips keep popping out can't even get up to go to the bathroom! I'm getting fat now and I feel hungry all the time. My body looks like s*** . I feel ugly. I'm hot and bothered all the time! I can't stand it any longer! Please God give us strength! :)
  • @maymommy11 ill get another us this coming tuesdsay. I hope doc wants to go even sooner. My first boy was 8 8oz two weekd early. guess I just make big babies..sounds like u do too..how r u still feeling?
  • @jessicals200 this feelin stinks so bad...i hate it..sadly im glad to hear im not alone. I just feel so icky..i feel like all I.do is complain. But I truly hate this...
  • Oh wow. This is my first. Im nervous. My fiance was 9 11oz and broke his collar bone coming out. I need one more u/s before delivery. Im good I jusy want him out. :(
  • @kaylin yeah that's all I can do too! I feel sorry for my 3 year old BC I can't give her the attention I used too! :( I hate it too& no your not alone! Best of luck too you!
  • @kaylin have they told you why you measured so big? When I was 24 weeks, I measured 31 weeks and it was because of Polyhydramnios, or excess amniotic fluid. Have they ever done an ultrasound and measured your fluid levels?
  • @BkE913 baby is just large. All fluids and everything have been normal. ...just kinda frusturating having to carry so much extra then most women. Just gotta stay strong but the last few days I feel like im falling apart...
  • I feel the same, mine is just a curse of a rash though.PUPPPS if you have ever heard of it. I scratch my skin till its bleeding. I'm 38 weeks starting on 39. I hope both of us get induced!!