tiny moms

edited April 2011 in Special clubs
Anyone super tiny like me? Naturally I'm about 5'0.5 and about 86lbs now. Always been tiny, gma and mom first hit 100 lbs when they were Pregnant.

Comments

• Im typically 5'1 90-100lb. But two babies back to back might change that!
  • when I was 18 lol.. My first I only gained 20lbs! I'm still a shorty 5ft 1/2 but now i'm 34 and metabolism + 4 babys= alot ;)

• 4'11 & 101lb I am 8 weeks
  • 5ft even 96lbs,but now 19 weeks prego..104lbs,the most I've ever weighed so far lol
  • I'm 12wks and 86 but I'm eating allll the time so my next appt I hope to be up in the mid 90's at the very least. My mom only ended up weighing about 5lbs more than her starting weight after each pregnancy. I'm excited to gain weight finally, nothing has worked (except being pregnant) lol
  • Im 5'2 111lbs but I was only 100 about 3 months before I got preggo. Im 11 weeks & I already have a bump.
  • I'm about 5'2" and was 92 lbs. (I think) around 15 weeks when I had my last doctor's appointment. I've always been thin and already having two children hasn't changed that. If I remember right I was 114 lbs. at the end up my other pregnancies.
  • I'm 4'11 also but gained a ton with my son and never lost it 11 yrs later and I started this pregnancy at 174 I'm 25 weeks and ladt time checked only gained 9.5 so hopefully won't gain to much more
  • 4'11 94lbs at 28 weeks
  • I'm 5ft 87lbs.. I had my daughter at 38weeks and weighed 120 at that time
  • I'm now 13 weeks and weigh 90lbs. Starting weight was 82. Yay!! Finally I'm gaining weight!
  • im 4 11 and usually weigh about 95 lbs .
  • I'm 5'0 starting weight was 104ish and went down to around 94 from being so sick in beginning of my pregnancy! Couldn't weigh more then 98 no matter how much I ate and Now I'm 21 weeks and weighing up to 105-107. It just starts adding on!
  • Im 5'3 and 109 the most ive ever weighed im now 17 weeks!
  • 5'3...started @ 100lbs. I have no idea how much I weigh now, but it isn't much. And yes..i started showing @ 9wks..im almost 12 wks.
  • My 6pack tummy got replaced with a pudge at about 4weeks. It's just gotten bigger since. No one really noticed except my bd, my family, and my best friend. I put up a pic of my belly on Facebook yesterday and everyone keeps commenting saying "you're so tiny" duh I've always been tiny but hello don't you see the belly poking out? I'm not wearing a shirt so It's clearly there. Maybe they're just jealous cause my pudge is a baby and not just fat I can't get rid of. Sorry had to vent about this!
  • 5'4and 105 I've been trying to gain weight for theeeee longest maybe I'll get bigger i want to atleast gain 25 to 30
  • im 5'2 and was 95 was i got pregnant and now im in my 32nd week and have gained 32lbs. im so excited to put on weight. l0l! . i think the most i have ever weighed was 102 and i have alwalys ate like crazy and could never gain any weight. i hope i keep a few lbs after she is born.. i jus hope i dont gain like 60 lbs by the end.
  • edited May 2011
    I'm 5'5 and was 120 pre-pregnancy i have a high metabolism my weight goes up and down even though everybody tells me i eat like i weigh 300lbs. im 22w6d and ive only gained about 6lbs still small i use to have a 6 pack so its so weird now and sometimes frustrating since i cant button my pants anymore im carrying low
  • I'm 5'0 and didn't hit 100 pounds till 20 weeks
  • Im 5'4 and i now weigh 99lbs at 20 weeks
  • I can't wait to see 100 on the scale! Never seen it before lol I hope to be about 90/95 after baby is born. So that would mean id keep on about 8-13lbs. Fingers crossed! Lol