Plus Sized Baby Bump!

I am in love with my baby bump! I am 20 weeks and 2 days. This is my third and last baby and I love love love my plus sized baby bump. whoot whoot for the big girls!

Comments

• Lucky for u I'm 22 weeks and u still can barely tell :-((
  • Loving mine too! 34w 2d!!
  • I love minds to. Am having a boy and people r like really Ur belly looks like Ur having a girl. I just love to see my belly.
  • I love my baby bump too I'm surprised how it came over night. 21 weeks 5 days with a girl. You look so pretty in your profile pic with your growing baby bump.
  • @menemami thank you!
    @bettymomma LMAO so true!
    @angie87 I am caring very high the Dr. even thought I was further along then original us and gave me another one just to confirm and It's boy! He said maybe because this is my 3rd and I've had 2 previous c sections.
    @preggointx I think it's because I've had 2 and c sections who knows! It will come! ;)
  • I love my plus sized baby bump 2 ill b 20wks on friday an im really showin,this is my 2nd pregnancy an with my 1st i wuznt showin til i wuz 6mths an lik a week.....I hate tha stretch maks on my belly tho they look horrible an i kno they will b worse after this baby cums...Congratz ta all u ladies i wish u an urs tha best...Oh yea im due sept 16th
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You look adorable!
  • I agree you look adorable!
  • @kerrideern thanks!
    @kamiyasmom I am over the stretch mark thing lol don't care anymore! my original due date was Sept 16th now it's the 12th :)
  • Aww my belly is really pokin out 2!! I'm in week 21...most of my belly is at the top where the baby isn't at lol but I feel all these flutters and kicks by my belly button..its cute!
  • @littlelaydee and @blueberrysmom thanks so much! compliments to a big girl mean a lot!
  • I'm a size 16 and can't wait for my bump!
  • @lil_buggie_3 thanks! I had to pull the black tank top up because pic was too dark couldn't see nothing!
  • Aww u look cute I'm lovin my plus sized baby bump to 29 weeks and u can most certainly tell I'm pregnant
  • @junebug86 thanks! I would love to see more plus sized girls baby bumps!
  • @ghettobetty how did u get past tha stretch marks??Everytime i luk at my belly im lik eww they luk so nasty.I wish i culd jus get over em kuz ik dey der fa life
  • We are close in due date. I have 18 wks 6 days left and this is my last baby too. I want it to go fast but want to enjoy it. Lol. I love my baby bump too...
  • @ghettobetty ur welcome I'm gonna get my hubby to take a good belly pic of me tonite when he gets off work a post it up
  • @kamiyasmom I think a guy once told me he loved his babymom stretch marks cause it was from his baby or something like that weird I know.... But too I got plenty of reassurance from other men it was no big deal for real and after time they fade to almost nothing.... I dunno... I'm pretty confident and love my body lol and at the same time have low self esteem from being a big girl.... You never know what kind of mood you will find me in!

@paganmom I am define
  • @paganmom I am definitely enjoying this pregnancy and making every second count! doing all the little extras I missed or took for granted the other 2 :)
  • Adorable. I'm 16w5 days on thurs. I got pcos. All my weights in the belly so I look like 6-7 months. At least I think that. I feel soo big at times but its still all flab. I like looking preg but scared that some idiot will ask ...how far are you. 4 months & they be like your soo big you got twins. I swear ill slap someone!!
  • @bettymomma cute! I'm pretty sure people have suggested a plus size group to @martin ....
    @one5one ppeople always say I look big for how far a long I am. I always say duh I'm preggo with 3rd and plus size its not like I was little to begin with. I'm size 18. :)
  • I'm carrying big also. Everybody swears that I am a lot further along. This is me and my husband first and only. So, I am enjoying it. I've lost 20lbs since being preggo. When I find out, I was a size 22 and now I only wear stretchy stuff so that I'm comfy.
  • BTW, I'm 14 weeks and 1 day. LOL had a duh moment.
  • Aww u look so cute mamas, lil maximo poppin out lol. Im plus size mommie. Ill have to take a pic. Im showing :) im 18 weeks today.
  • Oh my goodness!!! You look so tiny and then that beautiful bump!!! Can't wait till my bump shows more!!! So cute!!!
  • Well this is #2. But first was over 10 yrs ago! Lol. It definitely a different pregnancy.