Plus Sized Baby Bump!

Comments

• Well I'm tiny but my stomach never was tight so my baby bump is jiggly around the bottom from my csection lol. So I'm huge for 16 weeks baby#2 pregnancy #4
  • @newmomntx I live in leggings and jeggings lol a must or the hair tye around the button on jeans ;)
    @MrsThompson34 I can't wait to see your belly bump! thanks!
    @jellybelly1015 LOL thanks! I noticed on my cell the image is distorted and makes me look smaller haha!
    @one5one I know how you feel me son is 10 and my daughter is 5 so it's been awhile for me too and this pregnancy is completely different then the other two!
    @mommyto1soontob2 thanks! I also have the jiggle at the bottom from 2 c sections haha oh well!
  • I started as a 22 pant size they were tight before I was prego bit then were very lose I'm now starting to get tight again and my dress pants for work are 24's but are still loose for growing my boyfriend likes to always comment that I'm getting bigger but I don't see it yet lol
  • Well when I gain five lbs I look like an obese oopa loompa lol so seein 130lb on the scale I look like I'm 200
  • I like to wear tight shirts that make my fat look like a prego belly haha
  • ooh yeah and people at the doctors office think I'm 100 lbs lighter then I really am I'm 257lbs pre preg weight 269+
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    @merandagarcia I also lost weight in the beginning about 15 pounds. I just now can't button anymore!
    @babyluv11 thanks! >:D<
    @mommyto1soonstob2 I sure feel bigger then the scale says! i've only gained 1 pound haha! but body definitely growing!
    @bri2186 that's a good thing! I look very preggo at 20 weeks!
  • Lucky u for my last two babies I never had a bump there was always a line in the middle I just look fat
  • Its good to see so many mamas out there with plus size baby bumps. I felt like I was the only one. :)
  • I heard women who had c sections show way sooner a girl at my job looked 9 months and was 4 and she said it was because of her c section @navy_wife I waddle too
    I can't wait till I'm showing I get no preggo attention because u can't tell and it is a bit frustrating
  • u do really look great on ur pic @ghettobetty
  • Team Big Girl woop woop! I'm a big girl myself and LOVE my plus sized baby bump/self!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just post up a new pic as my default. But lol look at it, cuz I might change it soon.
  • aww @MrsThompson34 u look so cute
  • Preggointx lol thanks :) ppl always rub my belly. If I wear a tank top ull see my bump better.
  • @MrsThompson34 I wish for the rub belly I'm officially 22 weeks measuring 24 which makes me 6 months by measurement and no rubs no talking to my stomach (besides myself) it's frustrating especially when I see ladies 4 months and they get all the belly love...sighs
  • @Mrsthompson34 :( I want belly attention too I randomly tell people I'm pregnant like strangers that come to walgreens where I work lol
  • edited April 2011
    Preggointx, awww post up a pic of ur belly bump well be the judge. When I wasnt prego yet I would always get sad when I see a prego woman cuz I wanted to be pregnant. Now that I am bc ive been trying so long ppl show me love thas y they rub mines. I went to my old job yesterday my co worker mimi kissed my belly. Lol shes so cute. But ur six month n no bump, I bet wen u do show its really gona be out there. Be patient hun. My belly is big n my relatives think im having twins n that makes me feel fat.

Merandagarcia, it will come sooner then u think hun. How far along r u?
  • @menemami there are lots of us! baby center app even has a plus size group!
    @preggointx thank you :) can't wait to see yours when it comes!
    @lmelanson Thank you! and yours will come. It took forever for my first and I was size 12.
    @mrsThopmson34 show that bump! ;)
    @expectingbabynumber3 I know other women who don't show either... :( I know thats no fun!
  • I do NOT like to be touched though!!!! no one better touch my belly! my aunt just told me today I'm the only pregnant women she knows that gets skinny when preggo LOL. I don't feel skinny...... :-j
  • I'm. 21 weeks n size 22 ive heard. People say I lost weight Lol not! Its all transferred to my belly I look 8mo! N its hard. ..people look n want to ask but some aren't sure lol
  • Tell me about. I just want a round a belly
  • I will when I get home but I started as a 24 so I have always had a big belly
  • edited June 2011
    Add me on baby center
  • Oh definitely. I see now that not only is every pregnant woman is different but every pregnancy a woman has is different. This little one likes to give me problems.
  • edited April 2011
    Was shocked when I received rude comments on pregly of all places about my plus size baby bump! 10 babies in my belly? Really.... well I still love my baby bump and glad I'm not alone on here as a plus size preggo woman. Thanks again for everyone's support! And show those plus size baby bumps with pride!
  • Aww your cute I love my babii bump as well I'll b 24wks tumar..I love <3 my look but I'm sooo ready for my 30ish weeks lol I'm ready to hold NY princess