hh

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
What can I do????

Comments

• Me too....
  • I don't know what to do to losse weigth. Something healthy because of my baby of course.
  • You shouldn't try to lose weight unless you have an approved plan from your dr. my recommendation would be to do moderate exercise and just eat super healthy. I am a little on the heavy side and at 19 weeks I haven't gained. My dr seems happy with me just maintaining for now.
  • Why do u want to loose it? Just eat health and go for walks everyday cuz ur going to gain it whether u like it or nt
  • If your a little heavier the doctors will want you to maintain or gain from fifteen to twenty pounds but that is up to your doctor I would suggest not losing any weight it is not good for the baby
  • I know it's normal to gain weigth during pregnancy but at least I would like to know how not to gain to much.
  • Yes I'm little havier for my age and heigth. I was on a diet plan when I got pregnant
  • Don't give in crazy to your cravings. Eat as best ad you can, fruits veggies, lean protein and while grains, lots of water and then splurge occasionally, bc you got to! Lol
  • edited February 2011
    Just eat healthy and still walk, and do small exercises. Exercise is good for the baby & you.. it may not make you lose (which until the little bug is born is a good thing) but it will help you & baby stay healthy (: good luck & be very careful!!!
  • Thanks a lot for your advises.
  • I had a lot morning sickness which helped maintaining the weight. But I have been watching my portion sizes and fitting in as many fruits and veggies as possible. sometimes I will have give in and eat what I crave...but I usually try to find a healthy alternative that satisfies what I am craving.
  • I'm not having morning sickness yet. Maybe it's a girl. Already have a 4 years boy
  • If u crave sweets try fruit its working for me i hate sweet foods but I'm craving candy and cakes and all the yummy bad stuff in 9 weeks i had gained 15 lbs so i switched to eating fruits i haven't gaind and more wieght yet
  • My baby killed my sweet tooth! Killed it!

Even when I was dieting and working out, trying to get into shape, I ate a chocolate bar each day. I lost weight eating chocolate daily. Everyone at work would make fun of me.

And now? No more chocolate. It's just not as good. But the other day I did have a killer craving for Reeses Cups. Which I wasn't a big fan of before.
  • My doc said 30 pds you can gains thats healthy...im already 17 wks n only.gained 4pounds i only healthly all day like fruits veggies for breakfast i eat special k cereal and orange jucie.bananas..lunch i eat very lite but anything i want...dinner i eat whatever sounds good n as much as i want but after i eat i go for a nice walk with my family..
  • My doc said 30 pds you can gains thats healthy...im already 17 wks n only.gained 4pounds i only healthly all day like fruits veggies for breakfast i eat special k cereal and orange jucie.bananas..lunch i eat very lite but anything i want...dinner i eat whatever sounds good n as much as i want but after i eat i go for a nice walk with my family..
  • I'll eat more fruit and veggies then. Thanks everyone.