iM 16 And 5 Months Preggo

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
Hello I'm Kinda New On Here So Need Helpp Lol

Comments

• Well Congrats on Your baby! Do you know what your having?
  • Thanks iTs A BabyGiirl.
  • Congrats when are u due? im 5 months & its a girl also
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well I'm iN The 9th Grade Butt iWas Really Sickk iN The Beggining So Myy Mom Took Me Outt So I'm Home Schooled iTs Hard But iThinkk iCan Do iT iMa Go Backk After iHave The Babyy.
  • Welcum I'm 19 and I'll be 6 months Sunday I'm having a girl also...so ready to meet her n give her all my love
  • My daughter for preg at 16, started her Jr year preg. Finished her Jr year at her regular hs. Then switched to the alternative hs her senior year and finished by Nov. She is walking in May with her class. She also got married before her Jr year.
    See off they have an alternative hs in your district. They are more flexible and you can finish faster...
    Good luck! You can do it! Best thing for you and baby girl is to finish your education or get your ged.
  • I'm 19 also having a girl. I'm 6 months now and couldn't be happier . Welcum and good luck !
  • I had my first son at age 16. you will be ok. God will never give u more than u can handle :)
  • Most of my friends mother's had them when they were 15 & 16 and they did a good job raising their kids... else they wouldn't be my friends LOL!!! I know you will do fine if you have any questions make sure you ask away on here :)
  • I had my first child at 16 and graduated on time. You will do just fine, just remember the best thing for your baby girl is for you to get a good education and never give up! I agree with @MrsMaxwell God will never give you more than he thinks you can handle. Good luck and Congrats :)
  • Thanks EveryyOne iReally Needed That Butt Hope EveryyThinqq Does Workk Outt For Her(:
  • hey . im 19 and pregnant with my second . if you ever need anything . feel free to message me anytime .
  • Im 17 Idk what im having cuz im only 7weeks Ughhh its goin by sooo slow!! Lol Congrats tho.
  • Best Wishes to you! You're very lucky! :)
  • Welcome to pregly congrats on the baby girl Im 27 with my first but I know plenty of ppl who graduated with children u can do it and I teach at high school and many girls there have had babies and graduated
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.