changed my due date

Went in for my first US and they said I was only 10 weeks instead of 12 like we thought. So My due date changed from 11/8 to 11/24. Thanksgiving day. I'm so frustrated to have gone backwards 2 weeks. Anyone else have this ever happen. My other 2 pregnancys this did not occur

Comments

• Mine went backwards 5 days. I ovulate late.
  • With my sister the doctors were a whole month off and she didn't find out till her "due date" came and baby was in no way ready to come out she just had a big baby lol
  • a good friend of mine who is pregnant as well found out she was a week behind what she thought she was. turned out she was 8 weeks n not 9 when she went for her first ultrasound.
  • When I first talked to my doc...she said I was due nov 1....then I got my us and the nurse changed my due date to nov 12....then I switched doctors and got another us...and now I'm due nov 10....I'm 12 weeks and 4 days
  • At first I was due august 24 then July 24 now July 21
  • Same thing happened to me. I was Nov.10 now Nov.24. Guess we're meant to have little turkeys!
  • I just posted this but yep I was due sept 5 && now im due sept 19 its just bcus your baby is measuring small but things should go back normal later in pregnancy
  • mine only changed by 3 days. which i dont understand cuz both dr's used the wheel thingy to tell me, weird!!!
  • This also happened to me. When i found out i was like 7wks, wk later had bloodwork to confirm it measured that i was 7 wks when i thought i was 8wks. Then i had u/s done on the 30th of Mar thought i was like 9 wks, but said baby was only 7wks 3days whiched moved my due date from the 30th oofOct to the 14th of Nov. Truely hated going backwards. But am now 12wks yeah for me.
  • Same with me. I originally thought I was due nov 5th based on my last period, but after my first ultrasound my dr moved my date to nov 23! (He said because of how my baby measured) After another ultrasound he changed my date once again to nov 18. So I am officially confused.
  • Still haven't had my first us but when I went to the dr for pap thought I was due nov 27 now saying. Nov 20 hope they are right want a nov baby and my step sons birthday is 25 my brothers is 27 want my baby to have its own day!