MAY MOMMIES!!!

edited April 2011 in May 2011
Our time has come... are you ladies as anxious as I am?!? :-ss :-D

Comments

• I am!!! When are you do? Are you having a boy or girl?
  • @navybabyonway Having a girl and due on the 18th but have gone into labor 3 times so I know she's not waiting until then! You?
  • Omg yea that's scary that in a couple of minutes it will be may and are babys will be born in this month I'm due may 21st with a boy
  • @bke913 A girl due on the 20th. But like you I don't think she wants to wait till then. They stopped it 3 times and I've been having contractions for like a week.
  • Omg yes im very ready!! Due may 10th
  • So ready!!! Due May 31st but hoping baby comes earlier than that!!
  • Eeek! It makes me so excited that our last days of being prego are here and soon we're going to get to meet our babes! \:D/
  • Hiii Ladies I am due may 17!!but no signs of Nikolas wanting to come out:/
  • @nicksmommy Maybe he's gonna be sneaky and wake you up one night and decide he's coming!! And, your name is Karina? My name is Corina haha. Neato! :)
  • I'm not due til August but my cousin is due may 10th and she just called me and it might be time! Eek! I'm so anxious! :)
  • I'm due may 14th but I'm trying to go before then. I'm sick of being pregnant
  • @bke913 lol I sure hope so...
    Yes my name is karina....I like ur name...wats gonna br ur babys name
  • @nicksmommy Her name is Sophia. I'm hoping she decides to come soon...like before the weekend is over soon lol.

@MommaGroff I feel you there, I am soooo done. I hurt in places I didn't know existed lol, I am done with peeing 50 times a night, this swelling is starting to get to me and I just want to meet my babe!!!
  • Good luck to all the may mommies. \:D/
  • @luvbump thanks momma! :D
  • Oh my...My lil girl that were naming Brenna Renee is due May 10th an I feel like the closer I get to that day the more likely she'll decide to stay in longer!...lol I truly would love her to come on or before the 8th...it'd be such a wonderful an perfect mothers day gift :X
  • @mommy2b2011 I would love for her to come tomorrow, the first of the month lol. THe other dates I wouldn't mind are the 5th, 8th, 11th or 13th. THe 5th is CInco de Mayo, 8th is Mother's Day, the 11th would be 5/11/11 and the 13th is Friday the 13th! THe sooner the better though lol, I have GD and if this baby gets too big, it's a c-section and I really want to avoid that.
  • I am hoping my little boy comes on an odd# day. My first was 2-4-08. Something like 5-7-11 just seems fitting. But I hope he comes soon! Congrats ladies we're coming up on the finish line!!!!!
  • @May16_2ndBaby I hope he comes soon as well! So excited for us all hehe.
  • Yeah I've tried everything to go into labour but it don't work.
  • @bke913 yeah I wanna avoid getting induced and wouldn't mind any of those days either except the 13th (I have bad luck as-is lol)...I'm GBS+ and I know now adays its pretty common and less likely for there to be problems but it still worries me that I could make my baby sick if not treated in time :-(
  • Hi I was a june mommy but now aay mommy my dr has decidef to induce me around the 20 :) im so, happy it will be over at 38wks this swelling is horible
  • @MommaGroff I've tried a plethora of things and really the only things I haven't tried are the red raspberry leaf tea (I don't wanna go buy the stuff lol) and castor oil. I refuse to try the oil!!!

@mommy2b2011 I just got tested for GBS and I'm not sure if I am + or not but with the complications thus far, it wouldn't surprise me if I were lol. I just like the idea of having a date association with the 13th, and on top of that, my son was born on 9/13, so they would have the same day or birth but different month.
  • @June2bmommy Well welcome to the May club, yay!! I am starting to swell too. It's not bad YET, but it's starting to get there!
  • Imm due may 3 I will be 40 week imm super happy....but I have no pain or nuthin....its going bye very slowly...i wnt my bby NOW LOL... Jk :D
  • Im due may 14th but been contracting every 5 minutes for about 20 minutes, so I hoibg its the real thing now
  • Good luck @crazyhmommy!! I hope everything goes well!!!
  • I'm due the 4th...no sign of my lil girl wanting to come tho! I've tried to get her out! Lolgood luck to may mommies!
  • Well I had my little prince this morning! He's a blessing!
  • I can't wait to be done and meet my beautiful baby girl to finally hold her in my arms and kiss her beautiful little face