Mothers intuition right on gender of baby???

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
So ladies, I've done several wives tale quizzes & test, chinese predictors etc.they all point to a girl. I have felt from day 1 that I was having a girl & so has my family. I read that the best predictor is the mothers intuition. So how many if you just knew what you were having? I want to do a small poll to see if most women guides there baby's gender right. Thanks!

Comments

• I feel I'm having a little boy. I would love a girl, but when I look at girl clothes or try and think of girl names it just doesn't feel right. Iv always wanted a girl..but my instinct is screaming BOY(:
  • My 1st one I just had to have a girl, and prayed for a girl, I was so happy when the ultrasound said girl! This time I've tried a few wives tale tricks n they say girl but my gut says boy. My gut also said twins n there's only 1. I don't want to find out the gender this time but so far my gut isn't right. Lol, bc I really want 2 girls!
  • I was right on with my first... a girl!... my mom was the only one who believed me because she was only the 2nd girl born to my husband's family name EVER! Everyone thought I was nuts, but I KNEW it was a girl from day one! This time around I think its a boy, but I won't find out for a few weeks at best... but I did read somewhere that mothers' intuition is actually more accurate than any old wives' tales! Good luck- I hope you get a happy, healthy baby- boy or girl!!! :D
  • With my first I really knew it was a girl, the second I swore a boy but it was a girl this time I can't think until I know alls ok x good luck x
  • I thought a girl, and was right. I didn't really care though cause the hubby and I mc last year, a healthy baby was all I wanted :) his prediction was a boy haha. I have heard if you carry low a girl and high a boy. Tlg do you know yet?? How far are you?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies, sounds like so far most of the time we know what we are having.
  • @Tlg81 I did the same a you and all say girl I really feel as though I'm having bby girl. Im just 5wks5days so when I find it done months from now ill inform you all on if its true or not. :)
  • @maymomma I carried up in my boobie n it was a girl. My cousin had her boy 6 days before I had my daughter n her belly was in her crotch. Literally. So the high its a girl n low for boy was completly true!
  • I'm 12 weeks(:
  • @maymomma I am going on 13 wks, so I still have a good 6 wks before I know. I just keep imagining a little girl, just not sure if I'm doing that because I really want a little girl or what. Everything I look at is for girls, clothes, names crib stuff. This whole waiting thing is torture. I may just pay to get a early scan to see what I'm having.
  • I know it may sound weird but have you had any dreams? I had a few that it was a girl. Girl stuff is so cute. Are you showing at all?
  • Haha mama kat, I just read about your dream! I had dreams its was a girl too lol
  • My first I just knew it was a girl and could only think of girl names, luckily I was right. This one I had a feeling was a boy and then when he started kicking me in the crotch I was positive, sure enough ultrasound showed a boy. I think mothers intuition is best but some ppl let their hopes and dreams cloud what their gut tells them... either way, healthy baby, happy mama, good luck to you...
  • @maymomma I am starting to show a little, looks more like I ate a ton of doughnuts though & less like a baby bump. I have very vivid dreams each night but none about the baby.
  • Haha that's what I looked like too. It will soon be a bump though lol, at 13 weeks I was the same. I feel like now at 26 weeks its a bump
  • This is my 1st ... before I was pregnant I used to go shopping wif my friend and pick up all baby girls clothes ..... when I went shopping wif bf being pregnant I went straight to boys clothes and bf said to me after hour all u picked up is boys stuff ... I knew straight away bubble was a boy ... and sure another he is ... I found out at 3 weeks I was preg and knew and had the feeling from beginning he was a boy
  • @maymomma, did you try the intelligender?
  • I really really wanted a boy, everyone guessed boy, all the wives tales pointed to boy. but all my dreams had baby girls in them and I always knew it was a girl in my heart. So follow your intuition it was the only thing that worked for me.
  • No what's is it? Lol
  • I felt we were havin a boy nd my mom nd bf thought it was a boy all the quizes said girl but we are havin a boy :)
  • @maymomma, it is a test you can buy at the pharmacy that makes you're pee urn a certain green color if there is testosterone protein in your urine meaning boy, but if it stays orange/yellow its a girl I tried it and it was bright green in like 3 seconds (it says it can take up to 10 min) so looks like a boy for me.
  • Me and bf have been hoping for a boy...but I have felt like its a girl for a couple months...I find out tomorrow :)
  • All the quizzes I took asl said girl. My mama said I was gunna have a girl and that made me think I was. I had it set in my head that I wa having a girl, but at my 17 week ultrasound I found out I was having a boy. I was extremely happy.
  • I had been open to both genders when I found out but it felt like a boy to me. Plus I didn't have any morning sickness or enough nausea to know I was pregnant until I was 4 months, but his hr is 159...
  • No I haven't done that. When we went in for the gender ultrasound she was all curled up, I was thiking great now we are not going to find out, but the tech said its for sure a girl!
  • I felt I was having a girl all the tails said girl n its,a 6irl yay, I also new my boys where boys ;)