I wish I was single (rant)

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Lord Im sorry for what im about to say but I wish that they would all just go away the bd is a complete jerk who never spends time with me alone anymore and his 4 kids dont listen for shit they comstantly talk back and disrespect me I have a 7 yr old who would never treat him like that and if he did hed be in deep shit im so tired of it all id take single.life over this anyday I miss my life before and wish I could go back our daughter is due on the 26 and I wish I could change everything and just take my son and the baby and run away if its gonna be lije this forever how am I sposta handle it ugh fml

Comments

• Leave him.....?
  • edited May 2011
    Why can't you take your kids and leave? If you're that unhappy then get out. Your kids need a happy mom :)
  • I have no where to go I know thats everyones excuse but my mom is seriously a drug addict and lost all of us to cps when I was a baby and my dad is living woth my grndparents who dont like me (im not married and they are religious) I dont even have a car right now because I dont fit behind the wheel (i know lol right) I am not one to cry about stuff but its all getting to be to much and I needed to vent I wish I had girl friends cause I could use a girls night or a few urgh
  • And we r home now and hes completely ignoring me I may just pack up.n go I have no reason to be here if im just a door mat right? Id be better off in the street happy then here im sure I know u ladies dont care but it would be nice if he did :( just seems that he isnt what he was n I hate being hurt so often fml
  • Stay until u can get on ur feet, have ur baby and b happy with ur new love. Ignore him like he does u and when u can, get out with everything u can
  • @myliviah im gonna just ignore him and see how he handles it I can leave in june sooo hell learn a hard lesson I guess