carseat suggestions

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Graco or Evenflo. Any other brands that are affordable?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I love my graco snugride!!!
  • Graco snugride for me!
  • I only use britax, its expensive but worth it. They have them affordable on this site...

Http://www.albeebaby.com
  • Mine is a saftey first from kmart
  • We've used safety 1st will both our kids and plan on using it this time around
  • I LOVE my baby trend carseat I got at target! $89.00 looks expensive tho!
  • edited May 2011
    We have the Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat and we love it! It has the largest weight and height limit, so it will go along way for you. The only down side is that it's heavy. We moved my daughter into her "big girl car seat" around Christmas and we bought a Britax Advocate...and I LOVE IT! They are very expensive, but I happened to get a good deal with free shipping on Amazon. It was regularly almost $400 and I got it for $160. Keep your eye open for sales! =)
  • I like my graco. We bought a travel system (so the carrier could snap into the stroller) and a sweet peace soother swing. We would snap the car seat from stroller to swing to car seat base. And now our double stroller. It was a great investment
  • I only use graco. Love it!
  • I using again the chicco key fit. I really like it but just saw a carseat by safety 1st onboard 35 air. It holds bigger babies up to 35lbs and 32 inches and its 180.