so f***ing annoyed!!

edited May 2011 in USA moms
Sry! I never come on pregly to vent but i jus cant take it. Ever since this Osama news came out, ppl i kno on fb r talking massive shit about arabics n all middle eastern ppl. They think its so funny but its totally ignorant. I dnt see the humor in any jokes about any race. Especially wen the black ppl i kno are the first ones to pull the race card. The nerve of them

Comments

• I know. X(
  • Race oe religion has nothing to do with it I agree. Crazy is crazy no matter what language they speak
  • Lol... wow.. the black ppl thing kind of throw me off but there nothin funny about anyone race because everyone has there own story .. and its not funny when nobody die... that someone family... someone dad or husband... or father that might not agreed with the the Things he did ... let god be with him...
  • @2blessed2bestress wat about black ppl threw u off?
  • When you said the black ppl you know play the race card...maybe because how you put it . Or it might have been because you said your friends and black ppl was the only race you said .... hear or there it was something about it when I read it kind of threw me off... but I dnt hang with the " black ppl you hang with" that's your opinion ... that's why I continue to move on ... by saying no its not right every race have a story behind it!!!
  • @2bless2bestress #1 i said the black ppl that I KNOW, i didnt jus say black ppl
    #2 it was the only race i mentioned bcuz some of the ppl that i call my friends r black n r making these comments
    #3 how should i have worded it??
    #4 sweety im black and puerto rican so i think i have a rite to speak about my family and friends who happen to be the same race as me
  • edited May 2011
    Lol lol lol .. ha ha you the one getting work up ... honey ...like I said your opinion....why you getting so work up with your number 1,2,3,4 honey its Okayyyy take a deep breath you took that ran with it ... sweet heart.... grow the fuck up ....you ask baby girl that's how the fuck I feel ... dnt come here trying. Tobe a pregly gangsters.... cause I dnt see nothin bout it... sit yo ass down lol you all work up .... get fuck out of here
  • @2bless2bestress lol n im the one getting worked up? Mind u i didnt use one vulgar word, so who's the grown one? Expand ur vocabulary, for ur family's sake. I feel like i jus lost about 10 IQ points talking to u. Good day:)
  • Umm yeah the black comment was not called for bcuz while u just said that u dont like the middle eastern comments did u have to call out black ppl? But either way ur rite abt all the negative ppl who r sayin dumb thngs!
  • @simone i said the black ppl that i kno always pull the race card. Its racist to say that my friends think everything is racist? Lol
  • U know what Black Indian Asian Hispanic Middle Easterners White & all the other nationalitys out there have in common?
  • Lol besides that.
  • I thought u handled it quite well @2blessed2bestress
  • Lol ... know you talkin to the right one none of these other pregly mom expand your sweet heart ... cause you talkin like you in middle school with your number 1,2,3,4s honey.. I hope you talk better for your family you getting mad over opinion but instead if you being a women and took everything I said the bigger picture ... you still came being rude I'm not the one ... you just put on some thread you black now black and Puerto Rica I bet Lmao.... girl grow up.... you trying to correct somebody lil girl... now .... sweet dream .... honey ... come correct I agreed with you you ask I answer you can keep the 1234 lol and you probably hand your hand up... lol lol stop it I say talkin bout vocabulary.... lol..good night!!!!!! Lol
  • Lmao wow. 5 more of my points down the drain.
  • Thanks lady that's all I was sAying I might have been wrong my useing. My language but what the 1234 for I agreed with her stop taken the the little things it just. How I felt ... I'm just not the one I try to be nice but its really hard when someone come incorrect thanks @karla_with_a_k @simone
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We r all part of the human race. It has always been so hard for me to understand y the color of peoples skin makes a difference. Or where they r from skin color or where a person is from is such a petty reason to bash or dislike people. MLKJ's words have stuck in my head since I was little. People should not b judged "by the color of their skin but the content of there character".
  • Yes I know. She is already mad and takin it out on you, which is uncalled for.. You did very well up until the 1234 lol. @2blessed2bestress
  • @theswift4 agreed. Thats y i said all the comments that the ppl i kno were writing were jus so ignorant to me bcuz if the tables were turned they would have a cow!
  • Black didn't have to b involved period even talking bout yourself. It belittles other ppl. I agree wit u though. Nd wat we have in common is the fact that where ALL HUMAN
  • @karla_with_a_k lmao mad? Some of u have special powers n can totally see my face rite now. N if hating ppl's ignorance makes me mad, i guess im one pissed off witch lol gimme a break
  • @theswift4 well said cause at the end of the day we all on the same earth nd i don't think nbdy is better then the next
  • Lol who are any of u to tell me wat i should and shouldnt include in my post? Its pretty comical.
  • edited May 2011
    @2blessed2bestress I understand cuz it threw me off a little too....
  • You sound mad to me. She didnt say anything out of the way to you, then you want to snap on her and be ugly. Its going to be ok. Calm your nerves lol
  • If its comical, you wouldnt be getting mad
  • edited May 2011
    Lmao im not mad tho!! How did i get mad? Using numbers makes someone angry? Be real ladies
This discussion has been closed.