so f***ing annoyed!!

Comments

• Hello..Im not playin the race card ... you ask wat threw me off I told you ... its my that's how I feel I really dnt care who dnt like it I said every race have a story behind it good or bad...she didn't like when someone said something about race so why bring up race at all that's what really got me ...
  • @2bless2bestress who said u were pulling the race card? Last time i checked idk u frm a whole in the wall, i said the ones that i kno. Which is a fact. If thats a hard pill to swallow, im sry
  • Nobody is tryna tell u wat to du ur a grown woman. But dnt call out a race, its jus askin for drama. Nd u also look kinda ignorant yaself when ur half a that race.
  • Just the way you are coming at people. The name of your post is annoyed, which means you are upset, mad, whatever the case may be so you cant say you arent.. Either way idc. Jus sayin...
  • @mommietwice i called out a race? I thought i called out the black ppl that I KNOW lol
  • It was how you put it coming. How you put your 1234 I can't stand when a women bCk down mean wat you say say wat you mean its not wat you say its how you say it or put out there ... I Agreed so why come with all that never said nothing negative
  • The name of my post is annoyed which means im annoyed. I dnt understand "the way im coming at ppl" wen im typing things. Mind u im a "bitch that needs to grow the fuk up" lol mature.
  • Who said anything negative?! Im not supposed to use numbers bcuz u dnt like them? @2bless2bestress
  • :D I will be praying for you to not be annoyed anymore.. Have a blessed night
  • Thx. That'll make me sleep like a baby:)
  • thank you @mommietwice... its still a race you didn't like when other ppl use race so why would you use one I dnt get it.. than get mad when I said it threw me off @karla_with_a_k she really just need to grow up dnt vent bout something and turn around a do the samething
  • @excitednewmom it wasn't so much that u called out a race wen u said black regardless of Who u were pertaining it obviously gat a couple ppl upset. That's all i was tryna say.
  • @mama_kat this discussion isn't needed
  • @mommietwice thats y i made sure i specifically said the ppl i kno. Meaning my own friends and family. Am i not allowed to speak about the ppl i kno? If anyone had said the same thing i would not be offended bcuz i have no reason to be. Bcuz i kno idk anyone on pregly n i kno i dnt pull the race card.
  • @2blessed2bstressed o trust me im wit ya on that!
  • Ladies calm down. No offense, but we have all said "that white/black/mexican so and so" and its not specifically to be racist. Im sorry but I don't think either person handled this well.
  • Sry i spelt ur name wrong
  • @2bless2bestress i got mad? U cursed me out like an animal over internet comments. Im not mad at all bcuz i never lose sleep over pregly. N i thinK u need to grow up n use better language wen talking to ppl bcuz its not attractive
  • Nobody is handling it well nd ur right @kcantu2
  • Ok yea ur talking bout ppl u know it was jus the word
  • Let's calm den ladies there going to close this for sure mayb it should b to release the tention
  • The word? Its not offensive at all. I kno wat i wrote. Anyone can take it any way they want to for watever reason under the sun bcuz thts wat seems to be happening.
  • This conversation is really pitiful. Despite the bad grammar and racial slurrs there shouldn't have been any race called out in any way. No one can read something like this and know exactly what you meant. I can see how anyone was thrown off by the original thread. But, we are all adults. get mad about something other than race. We are all the same.
  • edited May 2011
    And I said I was wrong for useing my language.... but I'm not the one ... she ask and I let her know I felt instead of getting the bigger picture ... like I said ... every race have a story behind it I might not know none of your story but none of you know mine ... so next time ... watch wat you say ... black ppl or any race good or bad ...we all human .... you said you hate when ppl bring up race honey I hate it to....
This discussion has been closed.