Cramping @9wks and kinda worried

edited May 2011 in Health
I know its normal to cramp during implantation but i havent stopped cramping since then, I have no bleeding and have yet to hear my babies heartbeat. Hoping the cramping is normal=/

Comments

• Its normal. Its called round ligament pain! Completely fine.
  • Thank you. Its really hard not to worry over a little thing when you really want a baby. ;-)
  • I couldn't hear the babies heart beat when I went around 10.5 weeks so my midwife had me do an ultrasound. Its normal early on for your dr to have a hard time finding the heart beat. Its also normal to cramp in early pregnancy. I felt like I was about to start my period for the first 3 almost 4 months hope that eases your mind
  • It does..thanks a lot. I cant wait until i have my first appt, ill be 10wks almost 11 so i hope i get to hear the heartbeat and finally have some proof that my baby is alive and growing.
  • Hearing that is so great! I didn't get to hear it until later. The dr office I went to had an ultrasound machine that was kinda crummy but I saw the little flutter of the heart and oh my.....I almost cried! It is so sweet to see that little one growing inside of you! Good luck I hope it all goes well for you! Those days before your u/s will go so slow! I remember my appointment was on a friday and my u/s was on monday it was literally the longest weekend I have ever been through! But the relief was great! Oh I'm so excited for you! Hope your week goes by fast!